Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your most hated job
Not just the ones that you rarely play or don't know what to do in, but rather the ones you generally dislike. Get in-depth if you want to rant.
(If you say clown, you are wrong)

Mine is the genenerd. He's a nerdier medic that can only make himself a bit cooler, not much else. It's a good enough job if you are still learning the game, but pretty boring overall.
One time i worked as a dish washer at Boston Pizza I think that was my most hated job
Captain.

Assistant with all access, a gun, and is pretty much wanted alive by everybody
Engineer, because the admins bug me every time I try to set up the engine :c
(03-23-2019, 12:20 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Engineer, because the admins bug me every time I try to set up the engine :c

[Image: 2wserd.jpg]
AI for sure. AI is just pure torture and I don't know how you nerds can deal with it. Then again I do have severe social anxieties and that might be why I hate it. Mysterious happenings!

Also I don't like being captain, because everytime I am forced to be captain by the game I end up being like a changeling or a traitor and that just feel unfair. Its too easy then.
(03-23-2019, 02:56 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: AI for sure. AI is just pure torture and I don't know how you nerds can deal with it.

frown AI is my favourite role lol. least favourite is probably miner, its too repetitive for me so i normally just leave and become a staff assistant with a space suit, basically
i’ve never once set up the engine since the singularity was removed and i don’t ever plan on being an engineer again
Bartender can be really really fun, it's got fun flavor and a lot of neat toys to play with, but man everyone really likes treating the bar as public-access chemistry.