Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A drug to weaponize hallucinogens
A magical chem that temporarily unlocks latent reality warping mental abilities which basically make some or all hallucinations real to you.
The proportion of hallucinations that are turned real is dose dependant.

That means when taking cat drugs and that stuff, some cats (or all depending on the amount) will be able to interact with you. Or the LSD monsters. Or hallucinations from other sources.

Overdose make the hallucinations real to others as long as they're in a certain radius of the affected person. Or it could make them real as long as the affected person is overdosing or alive, if the chem is long enough to make.

The hallucinations don't need to be strong since they can get numerous and spawn often, unless the way they work and spawn is changed.

It would give a neat traitor use for hallucinogens, and I'm also pretty sure it could be used for making some new secret adventure stuff.
This is actually a pretty neat idea for a secret chem or a difficult-to-synthesize chem. I like it!

I especially like the overdose effect, too.
★★★★★
★★★★★★
when the screen does that rainbow effect thing IT SHOWS UP FOR OTHER PEOPLE TOO yeah I love it
I'd be super down for this as a traitor chem, at the very least.
As a traitor only chem, this could be quite interesting. Otherwise I can already see a bunch of griefing happenening, where people OD themselves on purpose and run up to others people. And I believe right now, hallucinations critters can occupy the same tile as people, so friendly fire will happen alot. Also a reason why it should be traitor only IMO.

Edit: Maybe this could be split into 2 versions, one with the OD'ing effecting on others and one without that effect.