Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Traitor Item: Portable Sidewalk
"A portable slab of cement, perfect for walking on!"

5 TC

A portable tile that can be walked over. This tile blocks vehicles, can't be slipped on (Unless a banana or similar substance is placed upon it) and has the special feature of allowing you to curb stomp your foes! 

If an opponent is knocked over you may grab them and click on the sidewalk to begin placing them on the curb of the sidewalk (Takes a second). Once placed upon it you may knock out one of their teeth by using any intent aside from grab. If you wish to finish them, they must be in critical condition, if you target their head and use harm intent it will deal a large amount of brute damage to them and has a chance to cause their skull to shatter (it won't be removable/ will be useless with a new texture) killing them instantly.

If a target is placed on the curb then they simply have to click sleep twice and get up as if it was a surgery table. After the first stomp any stun effects will be removed from the target, making it an effective tool for removing stuns from allies and allows unwilling targets to flee easily and someone killed on the curb will still have an intact brain and can be revived (Maybe with brain damage?)

Inspired by Spacebattles and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRuka6I7Ng

Intended to be more of a finisher than a weapon, for sending a victim out with flair after they've been beaten to the point where they can't escape
yeah i really don't fucking want people re-enacting the scene from American History X
Hi friends,

In the future can we not have threads suggesting real-life (often racially motivated) lynching methods in-game?
This is really really uncomfortable.
Yeah no I think we're fine not having racist murder methods on our server. Locked.