Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT: Broken Ass Buff-R-Matic 3000
Since you dudes added this thing to the surplus crate (fuck I love you guys holy shit yes) it kinda broke.

You cannot add reagents to it anymore. At first I tried a glass, and it would say 'The glass is empty' even though it was filled with 50units of welding fluid. Then I tried the bucket, and it just splashed the reagent onto the buffer. This needs to be fixed so I can actually do neat things with the buffer other than bumble around, please god.

Also, since it's a traitor item now - it should be changed so you can't be pushed off of it, and there is a button you can press to have fire come out the back of it making you go faster and igniting any flammable objects/reagents behind it.

Please smile
Klayboxx Wrote:Also, since it's a traitor item now - it should be changed so you can't be pushed off of it

this

and also maybe a starter box of beakers full of a few things neater than welding fuel so you don't have to bother with breaking in and killing all of the chemists before really starting your floor cleaning rampage?