Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma Unban appeal
Who banned you?: PopeChurnch 
Byond Key: Harr2
Date of Ban: Today,or 1/17/19
Specified Reason for Ban: Thought it was kosher to spew a flamethrower around as a non-antag. This is the second time they've been Yelled At about rules (check notes from 27 DEC 2018). They decided they had to go, told them we'd talk about it in the ban appeal.
Ban Length: Perma
What led to the ban?  I thought it would be cool to build a flamethrower along as it was for security reasons so when a traitor started attacking me i started firing the flamethrower all over the place and when i died from being lit on fire the  admin pmed me saying he wanted to talk about it but then my mom came in and started pestering meto get off  so i just told him to ban me and he said  we would talk about it on the forums
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: he said we would talk about it on the ban appeal so here i am
Evasion Attempts: none

also would leaving the game count as a ban evasion? i mean i had to go and i knew he was gonna ban me anyway so  i just left
Howdy! I put this in as a ban because I really wanted to make sure we could talk about this. You torched the medbay hallway pretty good, and several people who were not the person hassling you got burned badly. Can you understand what rule you broke, and why that rule exists?

Notes:
(DEL) Dec 30 2018 19:24pm | Submitter: --- | Server: #2 (main) | Player Key: harr2
Note: Reports of them aiding a blob by feeding it and preventing other people from attacking it. Was not on when this was brought to admin attention.

(DEL) Dec 27 2018 19:18pm | Submitter: --- | Server: #2 (main) | Player Key: harr2
Note: Attacked a player as a non antag. Told that this is against the rules and to go read the rules.
(01-17-2019, 12:50 PM)popecrunch Wrote: Howdy!  I put this in as a ban because I really wanted to make sure we could talk about this.  You torched the medbay hallway pretty good, and several people who were not the person hassling you got burned badly.  Can you understand what rule you broke, and why that rule exists?

well i dont remember torching med bay or burning random people but i probably did and just dont realize do to my recklessness in the situation,i probably broke rule 1 due to the damage that was caused and it exists to stop non an tags from rampaging and ruining peoples games for no reason.i'm sorry for breaking it i was being reckless and didn't look where i was aiming

(01-17-2019, 01:00 PM)Nothing Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 12:50 PM)popecrunch Wrote: Howdy!  I put this in as a ban because I really wanted to make sure we could talk about this.  You torched the medbay hallway pretty good, and several people who were not the person hassling you got burned badly.  Can you understand what rule you broke, and why that rule exists?

well i dont remember torching med bay or burning random people but i probably did and just dont realize do to my recklessness in the situation,i probably broke rule 1 due to the damage that was caused and it exists to stop non an tags from rampaging and ruining peoples games for no reason.i'm sorry for breaking it i was being reckless and didn't look where i was aiming
also i dont remember aiding a blob or attacking a player intentionally,i probobly did attack a player unintentionally or hit a player once are twice for shoving me  but never aided a blob

also i dont remember aiding a blob or attacking a player intentionally,i probobly did attack a player unintentionally or hit a player once are twice for shoving me  but never aided a blob
oh wait nevermind that was the old one i did attack a player a like a month ago but i dont remember aiding a blob
Okay, cool, this is good to hear. Do you think you can keep things under control in the future?
(01-17-2019, 01:12 PM)popecrunch Wrote: Okay, cool, this is good to hear.  Do you think you can keep things under control in the future?

yeah,
okay, good. i'm going to lift the ban now, but all this is in your notes, so please keep in mind that if you screw this up again, whichever admin catches you is likely to be a lot less forgiving.

Done. When you log in next, holla at whatever admins are on about the jobban I applied, I can't remove those unless you're logged in because the button isn't working WIIIIRE