Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Stink
Certain things should make you stink.

Eating smelly food, spending too long in a disposal chute, stained clothes after awhile, farting too often, being the clown.

Having a stink makes little flies buzz around you, making a faint noise. People also get a red text alert when they get within a certain distance of you, making you easier to track.

However, it also makes people holding on to you occasionally gag and vomit
(01-23-2019, 08:58 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Certain things should make you stink.

Eating smelly food, spending too long in a disposal chute, stained clothes after awhile, farting too often, being the clown.

Having a stink makes little flies buzz around you, making a faint noise. People also get a red text alert when they get within a certain distance of you, making you easier to track.

Doesn't that already exist in the motive system? Hygiene? I don't think it has any flies overlays though.
(01-23-2019, 09:14 PM)kyle2143 Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 08:58 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Certain things should make you stink.

Doesn't that already exist in the motive system? Hygiene? I don't think it has any flies overlays though.

I wouldn't know, I'm immaculately clean.

Additional Stink Notes. If you have stink, you leave an invisible stink trail. This trail can be tracked by Beepsky and a Special Nose enhancer for the detective that looks like this 
[Image: 61%2B8gqCAkSL._UX522_.jpg]
Maybe some antags, especially werewolf, could track as well.