Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Loyalty implants should have detrimental effects of Rev Heads
More than once I've played sec or command during a rev, ans a sneaky rev head will pretend to be a loyalist helping us. We'll give them a loyalty implant, but currently they do nothing to rev heads.

Outwardly they should not appear any different so it won't become a stupid rev head test. But it should give rev heads some debuffs. For example, lower their stamina regen and max for as long as they have the implant in them.

As a secondary suggestion, security PDA's should be able to scan a person on forensic mode to determine if they have a loyalty implant inside of them.
Currently loyalty implants display a message when implanted into revheads that is something like "Trent Durinste seems to resist the implant.", and it's currently the only 100% certain way to identify a revhead besides witnessing them actually revflash someone. Loyalty implants are by far the most powerful tool the crew has in countering revs, and I think giving the crew even more use  out of them isn't really necessary. The standard practice is to implant everyone you see once you know it's rev anyways, and making them stronger would be weakening revs very significantly when they really aren't at as much of an advantage as people seem to think.
Oh, it seems you're right. I must have forgotten that it gives you a vissible message that a rev head resists.

I should delete this thread.
(01-10-2019, 02:16 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: As a secondary suggestion, security PDA's should be able to scan a person on forensic mode to determine if they have a loyalty implant inside of them.

I like this part. Also should show who has a loyalty implant with a special icon on SecHUD (regardless of round type)
^^^^^
That last idea seems good.
(01-11-2019, 01:43 AM)Technature Wrote: That last idea seems good.

Seems like it makes sense. If someone does have a loyalty implant cut out it would be immediately obvious though. Balanced?