Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Face the fear. Build the future. (Third Run, give me characters, watch them die!)
So for everything real quick:
Once the character is in the game, it can't be changed.  This is why I posted the results here before I actually created them for quick feedback.  It's a good thing I assumed there would be possible issues with hair color cause now I can fix the actual issues.
I have no idea why the "None" option is all the way in the back rather than the front, other than maybe the maker of the game didn't think of it til the last moment.

For the various faces...
Quote:Just a quick note, the way I made the form was intentional.  If the option isn't there, the game takes the option from the default choice.

For example, the only thing on the dead face is the Eyes, so your face would be the dead eye choice as well as whatever your basic choices were (in this case, Brow 3 and Mouth 17).
---
Apparently I was wrong on that, the panicking face takes anything it's missing from your fighting face (so it would have combat 7 in that situation).

Image edits soon.

[Image: tumblr_pktom08j0n1rpf6nso1_1280.png]

So here's what we're looking at then.

I cannot get bright hair colors (Manne Love being the exception since his hair style is naturally white rather than grey).

I'll probably start something tomorrow?
i love it so much. Im tempted to pick it up myself but i have so many other games right now. Looking forward to updates whenever you can post them!
Eam Sagle

Front Hair 2
Back Hair 0
Hair color Orange

Basic Eyes 38
Basic Eyebrows 5
Basic Mouth 9

Combat Eyebrows 6
Combat Mouth 3

Panic Eyes 6
Panic Eyebrows 7

Dead Eyes 2
I would like to change nailo's basic eyes to 22, these don't sit right. Also make the combat eyes B-24, panic should be B-20
Bobson Dugnutt

Front Hair: 14
Back Hair: 24
Hair color: Red

Basic Eyes: 7
Basic Eyebrows: 7
Basic Mouth: 11

Combat Eyebrows: 7
Combat Mouth: 3

Panic Eyes: 6
Panic Eyebrows: 1

Dead Eyes: 0
I was gonna make the things and then get started but fuck me for living with someone, I can't access my Steam at the moment.
So, deadpoop.

Two crudely drawn cookies says Love dies first.

edit: ahhahahah. That's deadpool.

edit2: or... is it?
(01-04-2019, 03:21 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Eam Sagle

fuck i wouldn't mind doing the exact same thing but stats matter and are hard to control reliably and using the right and wrong person for a job can be the difference between okay day and instant death.

I mean obviously the horrifying deaths are why we're here but I do wanna see how far I can get until then.

Quote:I would like to change nailo's basic eyes to 22, these don't sit right. Also make the combat eyes B-24, panic should be B-20
It won't let me do that.  Let me try to describe it better.

Normal face is fully customizable.
Battle face changes the Eyebrows and Mouth.  It takes the eyes from the Normal face.
Panic face changes the Eyes and Eyebrows.  It takes the mouth from the Battle face.
Dead face changes the Eyes.  It takes the Eyebrows and Mouth from the Normal face.
The Eyes, Eyebrows, and Mouth cannot be interchanged in any other way (so Normal mouth can't be on Battle face) and you can't change options based on the face at the time beyond what's offered (you can't have Eyes 2 on normal and Eyes 5 on Battle).

Now then.  Let's make our changes.

[Image: tumblr_pkuodyHQqq1rpf6nso1_1280.png]

So Basically, Ereven was made to look less like a Drug addict and more like a pot head.

I'll start soon.  Anything that hasn't had recent edits will be considered ready to go, and changes will have to wait til the next run (assuming I do another one).

On a side note I really hope Bobson's back hair will be...uh...visible in game.
Didn't even notice he had back hair :P

I'll take the slut eyes (24) for final, sorry for all the eye changes but now that I understand the system fully I am able to make an educated (HA) choice
OH BOY!
ARE YOU GUYS IN FOR A SURPRISE!
I was debating between putting one or two days per video so that it's not too slow.
I've decided to put days 1-3 in the first video.
I think you'll understand why soon.
What did we learn?

Managing abominations is hard.

Edit:Fuck that was supposed to go with the first post what the hell
Also I left the times the days start in case you don't care about the story cause I can understand that.
(01-05-2019, 12:52 AM)Technature Wrote:

fuck i wouldn't mind doing the exact same thing but stats matter and are hard to control reliably and using the right and wrong person for a job can be the difference between okay day and instant death.

I mean obviously the horrifying deaths are why we're here but I do wanna see how far I can get until then.

Oh sorry.

Sam Eagle

Front Hair 3
Back Hair 1
Hair color Blue

Basic Eyes 4
Basic Eyebrows 12
Basic Mouth 14

Combat Eyebrows 6
Combat Mouth 5

Panic Eyes 5
Panic Eyebrows 1

Dead Eyes 3
I like how nailo's day went exactly the same as when I play geneticist. Monkeys get out. Bad things happen
(01-05-2019, 01:37 PM)Superlagg Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 12:52 AM)Technature Wrote:

Oh sorry.

Sam Eagle

Front Hair 3
Back Hair 1
Hair color Blue

Basic Eyes 4
Basic Eyebrows 12
Basic Mouth 14

Combat Eyebrows 6
Combat Mouth 5

Panic Eyes 5
Panic Eyebrows 1

Dead Eyes 3

[Image: korra-ok-fine-i-guess.jpg]
Edit coming soon.
Nailo would have obviously won if they were more charismatic, some makeup should help (Changing eyes again, 24 please big grin )

(Also sorry)