Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't See Who Your Spymaster/Mindmaster Is
If you resist another persons implant after being slaved by someone, you loose the I icon over your spymasters head.
It'd be a great idea probably for mindslaves to be able to easily identify their masters with a graphic icon.
It'd also be good if you could write your objectives into the implant, just like an AI law. so they know what their objectives are easily.
I know you can see that you are a mindslave in your notes, but I forget if it tells you who your master is.
salix_catus Wrote:It'd also be good if you could write your objectives into the implant, just like an AI law. so they know what their objectives are easily.

That would be pretty handy.
Having a simple red square sprite with a white M (for master) inside it that float above your master's head would be ideal

salix_catus Wrote:It'd also be good if you could write your objectives into the implant, just like an AI law. so they know what their objectives are easily.

This is a really good idea.
Hufflaw Wrote:It'd be a great idea probably for mindslaves to be able to easily identify their masters with a graphic icon.

Yeah, I was in the middle of a firefight when a passerby stealthily mindslaved me and told me to do stuff. I thought I was still under control of my previous master and was about to kill myself out of shame before i scrolled up to figure out who i was supposed to be loyal to.
Goodness that sounds nifty. Yes to that. With the understanding that direct orders override implant orders. Humans aren't borgs.

and I would also love icons for the masters. Yes to that as well.

While on the subject, is there a way for a mindslave to tell whether or not the implant was deluxe? If not, that would be nifty as well.