Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Afterlife Bar FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Bug 
There's a few odd things that can happen with the afterlife at the moment. If you find anything unlisted post it here and I'll get around to fixing it.

Known issues:
- None that I know of!

Resolved issues:
- You can now be cloned or borged in the afterlife bar
- Health implants no longer send alerts
- Afterlife deaths no longer trigger the shuttle
- Freeze no longer teleports held items to spawn
- Plant is not named floor anymore
- Bedsheets added
- There is only one Bill.

THAT'S NOT A BUG!:
You can't hack vending machines
No card vendors

If your bug allows for communication and/or escape from the afterlife please post it to the exploits subforum instead of this thread.
Multiverse Bill is canon
Being in the afterlife at round end lets you complete crew objectives relying on being alive. Such as having alcohol in your bloodstream at round end or not losing your hat.
Going to the afterlife bar apparently prevents you from being cloned or borged.

If you die in the afterlife bar, all your identifying features besides your name get erased upon ghosting. Hair, gender, skin-tone, etc.

The darts don't actually hit the dart board. Presumably because the walls are unsimulated.

The "deck box" that spawns on the table is actually empty.

There is no (legitimate) way to hack the vendors or the fabricator.

There are no bedsheets on the beds.

There is no basketball paraphernalia in the gym despite the presence of the barkley's ballin' gym sign

There needs to be a card-game vending machine to replace deck boxes that are lost.
(01-01-2019, 11:29 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Going to the afterlife bar apparently prevents you from being cloned or borged.

This is especially bad because there's no confirmation popup and it's in the spot the observe button in the ghost tab used to be, making it exceptionally easy to click.
The Afterlife Bar does need a a disclaimer that you cannot be cloned once you've entered. Atleast untill its fixed, if it CAN be fixed.
The leftmost plant is labeled as "wood floor"
The boogiebot uses the robust critter version, and you can make it drunk.

Fire edit: Feature
Going to the afterlife bar as an observer gives you the generic human character instead of your character. Stupid and minor, but a bug, maybe.

Fire edit: This happens because you somehow got turned into a default observer. You don't have an assigned job or appearance so you get a default human.
During Nuke, if there are any nukeops in the afterlife bar, the round won't end in crew victory when the last living nukeop dies before the nuke is activated. This can be a problem if the nukies leave the nuke behind on their shuttle or the nuke gets lost in the debris field or z5.

Fire edit: Fixed I think
Special (custom?) event classes with fixed spawn locations respawn with halos and captain IDs but not in the bar

Most recently during syndicates vs ntso syndicates were able to respawn on the syndicate shuttle endlessly, with the added bonus of the captain level IDs

Fire edit: Fixed I think
I believe the shuttle call bug still exists, in one form atleast.
I joined a round with 3 humans as an observer, accidently pressed Afterlife Bar instead of Observe, killed myself with the button and a shuttle for "Crew shortages and fatalities." was immediatley called.

Fire edit: Dang it. Maybe its fixed now?
All posts above this should be fixed
(03-04-2019, 04:33 AM)The Gorog Wrote: I believe the shuttle call bug still exists, in one form atleast.
I joined a round with 3 humans as an observer, accidently pressed Afterlife Bar instead of Observe, killed myself with the button and a shuttle for "Crew shortages and fatalities." was immediatley called.

Fire edit: Dang it. Maybe its fixed now?

Just did this again on accident. So nope, not fixed yet  sad greater domestic space-bee