Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio of terrible liars who tried to kill a guy.
First off, we DID kill a guy. Just want to get that straight.

Gorrillamydreams banned us for being bad liars, so he must know something we don't :{
He started out the interrogations calling us bad liars and wouldn't listen to anything we said, kinda like talking to a bot..
As far as I can tell the worst we can be accused of is being shitty metagaming fags, so here is what happened from our point of view:

Me and a friend were trying to show a newbie deep space, probably not the best thing for the station but hardly ban worthy.
We were piling into the spaceship when a random man tried to enter.
We flew around evading him.
He downed due to lack of air.
We fired on him. (Ive seen much worse go seen and unpunished)
He died. (I assume)
We were teleported to admin hell.
He screamed at us.
We banned.
Huh.

Anyhow, we accept the metagaming ban. It would just be nice if people were treated equally for equal crimes and all that.

TLDR:
Tried to show a friend a good time, somebody tried to hyjack our good time, we got banned for stopping him.
For clarity:
LLJK 1
4pmish pacific time.
I was watching the entire incident. Your friend actually managed to stun on the first punch on the guy, dragging him around a bit before he wound up being by the pillar. You guys were flying around the hangar and I was waiting to see if he was going to try spacing him but he didn't, and was about to leave well enough alone when you and your other buddy parked up at the bottom of the hangar and shot him five damn times with the phaser before I took out your ship and questioned you both, claiming that he was attacking you three when he was doing no such thing.
Still seems a bit extreme to ban everybody involved for it, Ive seen regular station members set the entire station on fire without admin intervention.
No, we actually do get involved with those believe it or not, so they're either done by a shitlord who gets dealt with quickly or is a traitor and has a reason for doing so.

EDIT: Clarify for me actually, which guy was it you were trying to fire on?

EDIT: Also don't say that I called you outright liars when I actually asked you on what happened BEFORE calling you liars. I've got the logs if you'd like to see!
Alright ill give the benefit of the doubt. At least you could show a bit of humanity when banning people. Just because we overreacted dosent mean we were liars :T
You guys were firing on a downed man who wasn't even threatening you in any way. And you claimed he was attacking you. I'd call that lying.

The third guy not even in the shuttle with you two was attacking the poor sod who by then was braindead, and he claimed the same thing until I pointed out the fact that he was braindead.
Answering edits:
Trying to fire on the guy who tried to hijack us. Not the bystander outside the bay.
You did ask first, ill give you that, but then you refused to see it from our (albeit psychopathic) viewpoint. What we both said in the chatlog was the same thing, but from different angles. That doesn't make either of us liars.

Edit: I would call trying to get inside a shuttle thats about to take off hijacking. Unwanted boarding. Whatever you want to call it thats still the motivation.
This is what happened, basically the man in the mining costume punched the assistant down. He opens the bay doors and drags him around for a while, while you guys fly around in the pod. Then when he doesn't throw him out like I was predicting, you guys fly up to the prone guy and basically lay into him with the phaser, five times before I took the pod away. You guys were not being hijacked, or even close to being hijacked.

I'll actually unban you both because I am nice but yeah. So go ahead and tell your friend.
Thanks for being aproachable, I acually dident expect that.
Ill talk to them and we will all reread the rules and make sure to stick..at least near them..

For the record, we really weren't trying to lie to you. For the most part we like you admins and your end of the round insanity :P
What about me?
ILLv_Duke Wrote:What about me?

You were beating him pretty much unprovoked, and then took it up with a crowbar claiming self defense until I pointed out he had gone braindead partway into the attack. What about you?
zshelley Wrote:shitty metagaming fags
yo just an aside but dont do this
Considering i had no idea he was brain dead. Also it was provoked considering he wouldnt leave us alone
It wasn't provoked actually he wasn't laying a hand on any of you, not to mention the fact that he was stunned after you punched him, knocked into critical after being phasered five times in a row, and then you laid into him with the crowbar after.