Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trivial [sign] doesn't work in paperwork fields
create a field in paper by typing "_____" 
type [sign]
usually that signs yr characters name and signature
but in a field it just leaves the [sign] as plaintext
but it doesnt work in fields? i dont like my paperwork being off because i had to type out 25 underscores to accommodate names D:
its always bothered me that the "___" also limits the amount of characters, rather than just having like 3 underscores indicate its an input and allow you to type however much. also in relation to this bug, you could just say 'sign here'
(12-21-2018, 01:50 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: its always bothered me that the "___" also limits the amount of characters, rather than just having like 3 underscores indicate its an input and allow you to type however much

Can you confirm that's still a thing? I thought I fixed that forever ago.
(12-22-2018, 11:17 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 01:50 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: its always bothered me that the "___" also limits the amount of characters, rather than just having like 3 underscores indicate its an input and allow you to type however much

Can you confirm that's still a thing? I thought I fixed that forever ago.

Can confirm. The number of underscore is 1:1 to how many characters it'll print from whatever you've written in the input box.
bumping because this is still broken
paper.dm:176 look around

[sign] recgonition (or any other [SHIT] recgonidition is not being run after, swith to different proc and call
this is still broken
this is still broken
This is probably fixed now. Or the next time the server restarts.