Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small sprite bug on Hidden Workshop
https://gyazo.com/50db768b04430ba04c4f636ec9f721c9

On the "Hidden Workshop" adventure zone in the small workshop area, there seems to be missing sprite for the "tatara". You can examine the floor and it shows it's there but the sprite is blank.
There are also missing sprites for "stone lamps" (I forget the actual name). There are supposed to be a few scattered around, easiest one is the small pond right after the entrance has a single floor tile that should have one.

The 太 and 陽 symbols can also be dragged around, and the torii's base has two "invisible solid block" objects which can be examined (but you can't do anything with them).
(02-15-2019, 10:42 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: There are also missing sprites for "stone lamps" (I forget the actual name). There are supposed to be a few scattered around, easiest one is the small pond right after the entrance has a single floor tile that should have one.

I can confirm this happens outside the workshop too. Some admin plopped a Japan-themed fighting arena on the station, and the toro (stone lanterns) were invisible too.
fixed