Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
[Traitor Item Set] Baseball Uniform
A box with one of each: A baseball cap, uniform, shoes (with cleats), glove, baseball bat, and baseball. Costs a lot of TC (Can't make an arbitrary number)

When wearing the full uniform, any thrown items or projectiles will be either caught if you have a free hand, or deflected if you are currently holding the baseball bat. Energy projectiles cannot be caught and may only be deflected if you are holding the bat. This includes bullets, lasers, etc. Any item you throw will have an extremely fast velocity, and if you are holding the baseball bat you automatically hit the item with the baseball bat and send it flying. The baseball is capable of dealing large quantities of brain damage and brute damage if thrown while wearing the entire set.

You're also able to hit people with the bat to send them flying, dealing large amounts of brute damage, and you have a slightly higher running speed and stamina than normal.

But beware those with stun batons! While you may be a master of deflecting projectiles, one good swing with the stun baton and you're fucked. That and grenades that land besides you.
i kinda thought this was a thing already. we have football and bowling, i thought we also had baseball. if not then yes we should
An idea I like so much that I actually suggested it last year.

implement plz  smile
peppersteak.ogg