Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Utility Program: Coming To A Forum Post Near You
Heart 
I've been working on a program and I feel it's time to offer the possibility of releasing it to you all.

Functionally, the program can compile telescience equations, convert saved coordinates through a loaded equation automatically, mass convert entire categories of coordinates at once, list chemistry recipes and advanced stats for those chems (from the wiki of course), and it also holds divisions for drink recipes and food as well.

None of the features of the program contain any secret information by default, but everything has support for user additions and therefore players may add and remove things as they please.

I'm posting this here mainly looking for the go-ahead from any admins to make sure its alright to put my program up on the forums.

(Btw its open source on github as well so you know I'm not pulling a 1337 H4X0R on you. I tweak things every few days to make the code less spaghettified and such.) *heart emoji*
Doesn't seem any more powerful than Mysha's utilities, so yeah! Seems fine by me.