Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let us scan the Deep Frier, Mixer and Oven
I want to build a mini kitchen in Medbay or something but woe I cannot
so uh let us scan them rather than shoving our scanners inside like morons
yesssssssssssssssss

I wish that almost everything is scannable like it used to be frown
Oven is scannable, unless they've changed something in the last couple of months. I remember many a time I'd bring a Foodtech and an Oven out into the asteroid field to make a space diner.
Doing this could let you turn that market on the station into a food shop.

Yes.
Compromise: You still shove your scanner into the deep fryer like an idiot, but it DOES scan it.

If you try to load the data, you instead get the data for a Deep-Fried Deep-Frier.
Yes. Supporting this.

I tried to make a second frier once. I cried.
Conor12 Wrote:Yes. Supporting this.

I tried to make a second frier once. I cried.

Once I did it with a hacked scanner smile
Klayboxx Wrote:Once I did it with a hacked scanner smile

That is absolute bullshit and you know it.

What you have to do is emag the fryer first to remove the safety interlocks, then you can also shove people in completely instead of just their face. crossarms
david2222121 Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Once I did it with a hacked scanner smile

That is absolute bullshit and you know it.

N-no? I actually legitimately deep-fried a hacked scanner once. I was really sad.
Well there goes my reading comprehension. I thought you said you scanned, not fried. :saddowns:

What if the scanners had the ability to scan something that was more than one tile away? Maybe make it so that depending on how far you were you had to get multiple scans. That way you could conceivably get the fryer without getting the scanners crispy, and you could also be sneaky in getting your stunbaton scans as well.
Thinking I was somewhat clever, I put something -in- the fryer, then tried scanning it. Apparently it's just not scannable entirely. A shameful Flarearms.