Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the saltpetre in artbeakers
Either make it so that instead of that there's a bunch more random chems, or instead of saltpetre just make there be a chance to have a random chem in the amount that saltpetre is now.
Your idea is in the game, friend.
(11-29-2018, 10:43 AM)Berrik Wrote: instead of saltpetre just make there be a chance to have a random chem in the amount that saltpetre is now.

you're idea is inne the game, my frend
(11-29-2018, 10:43 AM)Berrik Wrote: Either make it so that instead of that there's a bunch more random chems, or instead of saltpetre just make there be a chance to have a random chem in the amount that saltpetre is now.

there are other ways to get random chemicals that dont take away from the artbeaker's niche as a source of saltpetre for chemists and botanists, as well as one or two reward chemicals for finding one. dont forget that it also has a huge reagent capacity!
I require that saltpetre to produce tens of thousands of units of meth of. Take it out an I'll cut you one I will I will.

Besides as said the first part is already in. It's one of the only reasons you see some of the rarer chems anymore. Most people don't find scrounging up reagents for 30 minutes all that fun when the station might be gone before then.
The saltpetre is not taking up any space that the random chems would have otherwise occupied. After all the random chems are added, half the empty space is filled with saltpetre.