Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perma Ban Appeal (auto banner)
Who banned you?: Auto Banner
Byond Key: Davida160. 
Date of Ban: some time last week..
Specified Reason for Ban: Terrible key, ignored admin PMs. Get a new key and appeal this on the forums
Ban Length: permanent ban.
What led to the ban? I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm kinda new at this game playing off and on and do my best to follow the rules. I always have the WIKI open. I always answer admin PMs so I don't know if i missed one or what happened.  I also have not changed my key as i would like to know what's wrong with it so I can change it to something acceptable.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I love playing this game and try to help everyone playing while getting help myself. 
Evasion Attempts: I don't think I have any. I logged in on my friends computer when I first noticed the ban but i used my own account.
Hello, thanks for posting this appeal!

I looked up your ban to fill in some missing info, looks like you were banned by Arkire, who isn't around anymore really so we'll get someone else to look at it for you.

Also, a slight amendment to your date of ban, rather than last week, it looks like this ban was applied in august of 2014 for using the byond account name "negrodamustheniggest"
Checked out the bans, yep, you were originally banned four years ago for a key that breaks our "no slurs" rule. There have been several attempts over the years since then to login from several keys, and I see the attempt from your friend's that you mention here. This davida160 account was autobanned two days ago. I don't know how you could have been playing on and off unless you mean other servers.

Any of this ringing any bells? There's nothing wrong with your current key, I'm just curious about all this other stuff in the history.
I've never heard of that other name and only play as davida160. I dont think I even played goon or any ss13 back in 2014.
Well, all that really matters is that you don't use slurs. We'll lift this now.
Thanks for the ban lift. Excited to get back to it!!!