[Image: Snickles_satisifies.png]

[Image: tumblr_otgztdhFFH1vvlm2ho1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_ol1k0798Lu1t5w799_540.png]

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: tumblr_p35kukIWt61whb48xo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: DrMwZaAUcAAz0Rj.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_ot2baafIVv1t5w799_1280.png]

[Image: b5nh5a3r1yd11.png]

Also the chefbot should freak out especially hard if he sees any of these Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re
taking OOC memes and putting them IC makes bad IC memes.
(11-19-2018, 10:26 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: taking OOC memes and putting them IC makes bad IC memes.

That would be an ecumenical matter.
Personally, I'd like to see cooking become more modular so the only limit to what food crimes you can commit is your imagination.

Top a pizza with pickle slices, another with corn, and then use them as the bread in a fish sandwich
(11-19-2018, 05:47 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Personally, I'd like to see cooking become more modular so the only limit to what food crimes you can commit is your imagination.

Top a pizza with pickle slices, another with corn, and then use them as the bread in a fish sandwich

tools to shape food, *flex on grab intent to ball-up the food you're holding, a blender to make food into a smoothie, give the clown an easy-bake oven that acts like an oven and combines foods but zero nutrition, just sewage inside. put food inside flamethrowers. put food inside sandwich bags. shoot the barman. a freeze dryer to make astronaut bars out of grub. shoot the barman.
(11-19-2018, 08:27 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 05:47 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Personally, I'd like to see cooking become more modular so the only limit to what food crimes you can commit is your imagination.

tools to shape food, *flex on grab intent to ball-up the food you're holding, a blender to make food into a smoothie, give the clown an easy-bake oven that acts like an oven and combines foods but zero nutrition, just sewage inside. put food inside flamethrowers. put food inside sandwich bags. shoot the barman. a freeze dryer to make astronaut bars out of grub. shoot the barman.

I really want modular food like this. TGstation had a thing they mostly dummied out to make like, cookies, cereals, candies, etc. from foods (and objects I think).

I once made cereal out of a player on Citadel.
Berrik

Who hurt you?
(11-19-2018, 10:41 PM)Technature Wrote: Berrik

Who hurt you?

I need a reason to disgust and disturb other people?
I'd unironically eat a Snickle. I'm not I'm whn I'm hungry.
nice necro

also other than snickles i dont think these would really work in game due to small sprites not reflecting the nature of the weird food. maybe corn on the orb too