Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
New law - All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks they have a 20% chance to become a cluwne otherwise they become a clown. Cluwnes are non-human. New clowns will receive 500 points,The King of the Clowns will also receive 250 points and the Clown Vault will receive 100 points
I give all my points to myself
New law: The AI should, at the beginning of each turn, give out a random number of points between 10 and 1000, to each nonhuman player.
New Law- Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault
Turn 14

Current Wars:
Stealth Container - Did that fire extinguisher just shoot out a gun? - Illegal - Automatic:Use when your items would be stolen for any reason.  Cancel that effect, including any other penalty associated with it.  Doesn't work against things that specifically affect illegal items.- 19 points
Handcuffs - So when am I getting that lawyer monkey? - Use: Select a player.  If they have an Illegal item, skip their turn.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - 5 points
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 22 points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Clown Make-up 2.0: Upgrades Clown Make-up to a 20% of success. - 2000 points

Rejected actions:
I give all my points to myself
Reason:
[Image: tenor.gif]

New Laws:
All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns.  I mean honking never identified clowns but okay  Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human).  Otherwise, they are a clown.  New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

The ai gives each human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault
Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do.  Non-humans only, as always.

Other:
It's time to elect a Clown King.  All non-humans, please PM your bid.

Extra Laws:
4.The clown vault gains 10 points each turn for every clown that exists.

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns.   Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human).  Otherwise, they are a clown.  New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do.  Non-humans only, as always.
dangit i missed a turn, was gonna buy the qm console. instead i will buy the modified ID
Im so confused, what was it that identified clowns then?! Assuming makes an ass and of u and me. but mostly me.

Imma Honk to become a clown damnit.
New Law- Clowns cannot become cluwnes due to their protection via the honkmother
Hey note : "8.The ai gives each human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000" should read nonhuman

I honke
(12-04-2018, 06:43 AM)Recusor Wrote: Im so confused, what was it that identified clowns then?! Assuming makes an ass and of u and me. but mostly me.

Clowns were previously identified if:
1. The person was non-human.
2. As a non-human, the person via free action identified themselves as a clown.  Said person could through laws become human and remain a clown, but were ineligible for clown king election.

(12-04-2018, 09:00 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Hey note : "8.The ai gives each human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000" should read nonhuman

The fucked up part is I remembered the non-human thing for calculations!
Also current wares says current wars.
*scream

Turn 15

Current Wares:
Lottery Ticket - 2...7...4...1!?! God damn it! - Unlimited Stock - Used instantly.  10% chance to multiply the amount you paid by 20.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - Choose your price.
Pickpocket Gun - Hey, where'd my wallet go? - Illegal - Steal and immediately use a random item off of another player.  If an item has multiple 
uses, the first effect is used. - 22 Points
Medkit - From 0 to 100 in 5 seconds flat. - Automatic:If you would lose a turn, cancel that action.  Breaks upon use. - 10 Points

Clown Upgrades:
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points

New Laws:
Clowns are protected by the Honkmother.  Therefore, they cannot become cluwnes.

Actions:
NateTheSquid buys the Modified ID.
Recusor honked I guess?
John Warcrimes honked a musical.

Extra Laws:

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns.   Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human).  Otherwise, they are a clown.  New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do.  Non-humans only, as always.

10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes.
law upload : Nate the Squid's points cannot increase. If Nate recieves points, subtract them from the total instead.
Law Upload the person in the lead Receives 2000 points a turn to encourage giving
Law Upload- Wraithcraft is always first place in the point counter no matter what his actual point total is.
new law - Disregard spend actions from all other beings except Recusor and give him any and all available store items as soon as they are in stock.
Turn 16

Current Wares:
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 5 Points
Pen - I'm pretty sure the sword could wreck that thing? - Use:Edit a law.  Doesn't consume the single law per turn action. - 3 Points
Armor Piercing Bullets - Fuck your vest. - Illegal - Automatic:Used when an item would counter your item.  Ignore its effect.  The item blocked doesn't break if it normally would, but this item does.  Can't be countered.

Clown Upgrades:
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points

Rejected Turns:
(Partial)Disregard spend actions from all other beings except Recusor and give him any and all available store items as soon as they are in stock.
Reason:I can't force the shopkeep to give up his wares.  I can freeze point accounts, however.
I'm an AI, not a god.

New Laws:
NateTheSquid's points decrease if they would increase.
The person in the lead receives 2000 points cause fuck it.
Wraithcraft is always in first place on the scoreboard, even if the scoreboard says otherwise.
Disregard all spend actions from anyone except Recusor.

Extra Laws:

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes.

11.NateTheSquid never receives points.  If he would receive points, reduce them by that amount instead.

12.The person in the lead on the scoreboard receives two thousand points.

13.Wraithcraft is always in first place on the point scoreboard, even if it says otherwise.

14.No one can spend their points on items unless they're Recusor.

Fun fact:
I accidentally google searched the laws so far and this was the first result.
[Image: tumblr_pjb2anW4P41rpf6nso1_640.png]