Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
If my law was denied does that mean I get two law changes this round or did I just waste an action? If I get two actions this round then I would like to submit these two laws

Law- Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

Law- Anytime someone honks they will receive 500 points,The King of the Clowns will also receive 250 points and the Clown Vault will receive 100 points
I give all my points to Nate
I'd like to edit law 9, so "all points received by players whose names don't start with N are actually penalties"
Id like to edit law 4 by adding this clause on at the end: In addition any one who is non human for any reason can become human again by giving.
Id like to add a law - If anyone has more points than NateTheSquid set his points to be at the same level + 1.
(11-23-2018, 06:57 PM)pizzatiger Wrote: If my law was denied does that mean I get two law changes this round or did I just waste an action? 
Sorry, your turn was wasted.  I'll use the first legal action you give me.

Turn 5

Actions:

Denied Turns:
Law Edit Law 4:In addition any one who is non human for any reason can become human again by giving.
Reason:Rule broken, possible action already claimed.
Quote:2.3.Change a law.  The details of a particular law will be changed.  This is a delicate process and can only be done once a turn.

Law Changes:
Add:
-Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.
Law specific Rule:Bidding will count as a free action, but only through PMs.  Attempts to auction publicly will be ignored.  Remember, Non-humans only.
-If anyone has more points than NateTheSquid set his points to be at the same level + 1

Edit:
-All points received by players whose names DON'T start with the letter N are actually penalties.

Actions:
Robert GN -> 1 point -> Recusor
John Warcrimes -> ALL THE POINTS -> NateTheSquid

Current Extra Laws:
4.All players are considered non-human UNLESS they've used at least one action to give points to someone. Newly registered are unaffected for 1 turn by this law.

5.Actually, humans gain 10 points per turn, not 1.

6.The person in 1st on the score leaderboard receives 20 points instead of the normal amount.

7.Communism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.

8.Player with the least number of items gain 5 points per turn. In the event of a tie, all affected parties gain 1 point instead.

9.All points recieved by players whose names don't start with the letter N are actually penalties.

10.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

Law specific Rule:Bidding will count as a free action, but only through PMs.  Attempts to auction publicly will be ignored.  Remember, Non-humans only.

11.-If anyone has more points than NateTheSquid set his/their points to be at the same level + 1.........?
Clarification request.  Whose points is being set?  (This won't take your turn to answer)

Other Info:
King of the Clowns(0/3):Who will it be?  Auction now on your phones!
i assumed it meant my points get set to their point total plus one? also is the shop open now or next turn? if its open now id like to buy a random item, if its not then id like to edit law 7 to say capitalism is bad, but not change the actual effects
the goal of the law was to make sure that NateTheSquid always has at least 1 point more than whomever else would be point leader. I would like to use my action to GAMBLE MY POINTS HERE I COME VEGAS
New law: Recusor always has 0 points. This law takes precedence over all other laws. NateTheSquid is not human.
New Law: Players whose names start with N cannot interact with the AI's Laws.
Law Upload-Anytime someone honks they will receive 500 points,The King of the Clowns will also receive 250 points and the Clown Vault will receive 100 points
God damn it you made me become human and immediately get penalized.

New law: Anyone that has points ≤ 0 automatically has their point total set to that of the player with the most points minus 1. Anyone who invokes this law is unable to willingly spend or give away their points for 2 turns. This law can only be invoked once per player, and the points gained from this law are not influenced by law 9.

Optionally to Technature: drop the timer and make it a permanent penalty if you think keeping track will be annoying.
Honk_
Turn 6

Event:
The store has opened!  Items will be shown on the front page as well as here.
Shopping takes a turn, so choose your actions wisely. Each item has a stock of 1, so first come first serve.
...wait, some of this doesn't seem on the legal side of things...

Current Wares:
Chameleon Bomb - Oh hey, an all access ID! - Illegal - Use:Skip your turn. OR set a condition.  Anyone who meets this condition loses their turn. ~ 10 points
Coffee - OHHEYWHATYOUNEEDYOUNEEDSOMEHELPRIGHTNOWICANDOTHATMAYBE!?!  - Speedy: Doesn't use your turn - Use:Get 2 actions instead of 1 this turn. ~ 3 points
Bulletproof Vest - Guaranteed to stop Bullet related bleeding or your money back! - Passive:Prevent an item from affecting you.  Automatic.  Breaks on use. ~ 5 points

Denied Turns

New Law: Players whose names start with N cannot interact with the AI's Laws.
Reason: Law specifically affects players themselves rather than what the AI does.

Action:I would like to use my action to GAMBLE MY POINTS HERE I COME VEGAS
Reason:New law makes this action pointless.

Law changes:

Additions:
Recusor's points are forced at 0.  This law takes top priority over all others.  Also NateTheSquid isn't human i guess

Anytime someone honks they receive 500 points, the King of the Clowns receives 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

If someone's point total = 0, their point total will be changed to the current highest total -1.  All affected may not buy or give away points for 2 turn.  This law only affects any given player once.
Rejected part:Points gained from this law are not influenced by law 9.  Reason:This law sets points to a specific total, not gives points to people, so this part is unnecessary.

Edit:
7.Communism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.
Did I say communism?  I meant capitalism.  This law requires absolutely no other change.

Other:
New525 Honks, to great benefit!

Auction Announcements:
NateTheSquid:id like to bid 37 points. if i dont have that many, ill bid 3
Friendly reminder that your points can be viewed on the first page if you need a reminder.  3 points accepted.
InternetDweller:I bid 3 points.

Random number Generator decides.........NateTheSquid is the King of the Clowns!  All hail the speaker of the Honkmother!

Current Extra Laws:
4.All players are considered non-human UNLESS they've used at least one action to give points to someone. Newly registered are unaffected for 1 turn by this law.

5.Actually, humans gain 10 points per turn, not 1.

6.The person in 1st on the score leaderboard receives 20 points instead of the normal amount.

7.Capitalism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.

8.Player with the least number of items gain 5 points per turn. In the event of a tie, all affected parties gain 1 point instead.

9.All points recieved by players whose names don't start with the letter N are actually penalties.

10.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

11.-If anyone has more points than NateTheSquid set Nates points to be at the same level + 1

12.Recusor's points are forced at 0.  This law takes top priority over all others.  Also NateTheSquid isn't human i guess

13.Anytime someone honks they receive 500 points, the King of the Clowns receives 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

14.If someone's point total = 0, their point total will be changed to the current highest total -1.  All affected may not buy or give away points for 2 turn.  This law only affects any given player once.

Fun Fact:All laws take affect once, in order, unless a specific law says otherwise.

2 people are currently meeting their goals.
i'd like to buy a coffee from the shop