Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
[Deleted due to pressing matters!]

Edit Law 18: All forms of multiplication are to be replaced with an exponent equal to the secondary operating number (Whatever the base number is getting multiplied by)

Backup Law: "Laws 2, 2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4,2.5,2.6,2.7 and 2.8 are to be considered non-cannon, any points gained or lost due to these laws are to be considered imaginary.

This does not effect the point total in any way because that would be mean to Tech"

Also I buy handcuffs and put them on the AI as a gift, they should now look extremely fashionable
Also wait, law 13 says -3, which would multiply the points due to how negatives work :c
I suicide because the AI is a meanie
Edit Law 4: Laws 5, 6, 7, and 8 are swapped with laws 15, 26, 28, and 31, respectively. The wording of law 5 cannot be changed by any means.
(12-20-2018, 08:56 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Also wait, law 13 says -3, which would multiply the points due to how negatives work :c

Normally yes, but due to law 18

Quote:18.Division is Multiplication now.

it goes in the opposite direction.
*scream
Turn 29 (1 turn left!)

Current Wares
Stealth Container - Did that fire extinguisher just shoot out a gun? - Illegal - Automatic:Use when your items would be stolen for any reason.  Cancel that effect, including any other penalty associated with it.  Doesn't work against things that specifically affect illegal items.- 1929 points
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 826 points
Bulletproof Vest - Guaranteed to stop Bullet related bleeding or your money back! - Passive:Prevent an item from affecting you.  Automatic.  Breaks on use. ~ 1042 points
Cloaking Field Generator - For when you really gotta hide that horrifying death trap. - Illegal - Use:Cancel all item use this turn. - 2946 points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Clown Make-up 2.0: Upgrades Clown Make-up to a 20% of success. - 2000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
The ol switcharoo: If a clown would lose a turn because of another player, the target has a 20% chance of changing to a non-clown target. - 800 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Rejected turns
I suicide because the AI is a meanie
Reason:Fuck man, I'd love to help ya, but it seems someone used a stun baton on you and I'm pretty sure that's literally the only reason I can't do it.

Edit Law 4: Laws 5, 6, 7, and 8 are swapped with laws 15, 26, 28, and 31, respectively. The wording of law 5 cannot be changed by any means.
The law edit option has already been consumed.

Edit:
18.Division is Multiplication now. Anytime someones points would multiply, they instead gain points equal to the multiplying number.

Actions
NateTheSquid buys a Stun Baton.
NateTheSquid uses a Stun Baton on John Warcrimes.  Seems John didn't have any items to look through...
Wisecrack34 buys a Pair of Handcuffs.

Other:
So what do we have today...
Are you implying something?
Let's see...uh, there must be something...
Here.  Have a freebie coupon.  Next item costs nothing.  Expires tomorrow though, so make sure you use it.

Extra Laws:
4.The clown vault gains 10 points each turn for every clown that exists.

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human). Otherwise, they are a clown. New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do. Non-humans only, as always.

10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes.

11.Superlaggs points triple at the start of every round.

12.The person in the lead on the scoreboard receives two thousand points.

13. Divide WiseCrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

14.When someone spends points on an item, there's a 50% chance everyone earns the points spent.

15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.

16.John Warcrimes has the sum of all points and cannot be called by name

17.All points lost to law 13 are given to new525.

18.Anytime someones points would multiply, they instead gain points equal to the multiplying number.

19.Players gain 500-1000 points for their honks, with it being higher for extravagant honks.

20.New525 also gains any points gained from multiplying points.

21.All calculations are actually 10k points.

22.NateTheSquids point total is given to every player, including NateTheSquid.  No points are lost from this.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random name.

24.It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.

25.New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

26.Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.

27.A random player's points are tripled.

28.Lists are in descending order...?

29.Speaking french makes you a mime for one turn.  Mimes are known to not speak, and therefore any attempts to take your turn will be ignored.

30.Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.

31.The player point list goes to the bottom of the post, above the point calculation spoiler.
ill buy a stealth container and baton warcrimes again give warcrimes 7078 points as a peace offering
I buy a vest for the AI smile

Edit 10: Clowns are Cluwnes. (Placeholder for Honk when I get on my PC)

*For anyone who doesnt know, exponents mean that instead of multiplying a number (lets pick 5) by say 3, you multiply the number by itself 3 times ( 5 x 5 x 5 = 125)
edit law 1 : The game ends in 100 turns

backup law: new: the game does not end.
(12-21-2018, 08:31 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: backup law: new: the game does not end.

But John, you forgot to mention that it overrides law 1 :C
can i change my mind and baton warcrimes instead of giving him points
No you can't
Final Turn

Quote:*For anyone who doesnt know, exponents mean that instead of multiplying a number (lets pick 5) by say 3, you multiply the number by itself 3 times ( 5 x 5 x 5 = 125)
I honestly just don't wanna do that.
I know I didn't give anyone a Billion point goal or something like that.

The store has closed down.  The owner thanks you for your business.

Rejected Turns
edit law 1 : The game ends in 100 turns
Reason:Ya'll had 27 turns to make a law to change this if you wanted and ya'll wasted it.
backup law: new: the game does not end.
This law contradicts Law 1.

Edit:
10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes. are cluwnes.

Actions
NateTheSquid buys the Stealth Container
NateTheSquid gives 7078 points to John Warcrimes.  How thoughtful.
Wisecrack buys the Bulletproof Vest

Final tally is being calculated.  Please wait patiently.........

Scoreboard:

New525 (Horatio D Jiggles):231,369,746 
Superlagg:51,418,358
pizzatiger:11,163,817
Internet Dweller:10,881,9990
Wisecrack34=8,235,774
John Warcrimes:4,571,947
WraithCraft (Ada O'Hara):3,727,954
Recusor:3,718,389
robertGN:2,075,186
NateTheSquid:8,173

Now, let's take a look at our goals.

Wraithcraft
Keep everyone's point total as even as possible.  If the highest point total is within (5 X points gained each turn) points of the lowest point total, you win.
Calculating...Total difference =231,361,573
Uh...I'm gonna say no.

Internet Dweller
Make sure your point total is the 2nd Highest of all players.
Current place:4th

New525
If Internet Dweller wins, then so do you, but only if you meet their goal better.
If this goal is impossible to meet completely, non-bold text may be ignored for winning conditions.
Extra:Impossible to be in second place better.
Internet Dweller status:Loss

NateTheSquid
Have more items than anyone else.
Current Item Count:5
Highest Item Count:5
Goal Met!

Superlagg
Make sure your point total is dead last.
Current Place:2nd

John Warcrimes
You just don't like NateTheSquid.  You hate him so much, that you derive satisfaction in his failure.  Drop him down to last place in the Point Leaderboard.
Target's current place:10th (Last)
Goal Met!

pizzatiger
Make sure Wraithcraft is 1st place on the point scoreboard.
Target's current place:7th

RobertGN
Be first place on the Point ScoreBoard
Current Place:8th

Recusor
If John Warcrimes wins, then so do you, but only if you would meet their goal when they wouldn't.
If this goal is impossible to meet completely, non-bold text may be ignored for winning conditions.
Extra:Amount of effort put into John Warcrimes goal is noticeably smaller than his own effort.
Goal Met!

Wisecrack34
Ensure no laws that cause players to lose or prevent players from gaining points exist by the end of the game.
Number of laws that on their own cause negative effects:0
Goal Met!

Congratulations to this games Winners, NatetheSquid, John Warcrimes, Roecusor, and Wisecrack34!
thats why john was so rude! and no other reason, there will be no grudges.

good game everyone, surprised how many people met their goals honestly. would be up for another game of this sometime