Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
Law- Its the point machine birthday today. As a free action anyone can send the point machine an item as a present. Whoever sends the best item will be given a perma-upgrade decided by the pointmachine as a party favor. This law will effect every round.
Turn 23

Current Wares
Coffee - OHHEYWHATYOUNEEDYOUNEEDSOMEHELPRIGHTNOWICANDOTHATMAYBE!?!  - Speedy: Doesn't use your turn - Use:Get 2 actions instead of 1 this turn. ~ 7 points
Stealth Container - Did that fire extinguisher just shoot out a gun? - Illegal - Automatic:Use when your items would be stolen for any reason.  Cancel that effect, including any other penalty associated with it.  Doesn't work against things that specifically affect illegal items.- 27 points
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 23 points
Lottery Ticket - 2...7...4...1!?! God damn it! - Unlimited Stock - Used instantly.  10% chance to multiply the amount you paid by 20.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - Choose your price.

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Clown Make-up 2.0: Upgrades Clown Make-up to a 20% of success. - 2000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
The ol switcharoo: If a clown would lose a turn because of another player, the target has a 20% chance of changing to a non-clown target. - 800 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Rejected Turns:
Law- Its the point machine birthday today. As a free action anyone can send the point machine an item as a present. Whoever sends the best item will be given a perma-upgrade decided by the pointmachine as a party favor. This law will effect every round.
Reason: I want to but I have no idea how I would even work with this without it eventually becoming horribly broken.  I'll...uh, think of something?

New Laws
If New525 has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players.
Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with the player that uploaded the law.  SO MUCH WORK!
It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.

Actions
NateTheSquid orders a bulletproof vest.

Note:
Changing laws as needed...
11 is unchanged.
13 is changed from Superlaggs to New525.
16 is unchanged.
17 is unchanged.
20 is unchanged.
22 was changed from New525 to NateTheSquid
Thank you for your time.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Extra Laws:
4.The clown vault gains 10 points each turn for every clown that exists.

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human). Otherwise, they are a clown. New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do. Non-humans only, as always.

10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes.

11.Superlaggs points triple at the start of every round.

12.The person in the lead on the scoreboard receives two thousand points.

13. Divide New525 points by 3 once all calculations are done.

14.When someone spends points on an item, there's a 50% chance everyone earns the points spent.

15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.

16.John Warcrimes has the sum of all points and cannot be called by name

17.All points lost to law 13 are given to new525.

18.Division is Multiplication now.

19.Players gain 500-1000 points for their honks, with it being higher for extravagant honks.

20.New525 also gains any points gained from multiplying points.

21.All calculations are actually 10k points.

22.If NateTheSquid has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with the player that uploaded the law.

24.It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.
I would like to buy a 3 point lottery ticket and give it to my good friend -The point machine- As his present!
I buy 60 coffees and give them all to the AI
New law: New525's points must be at minimum 700000. If for any reason his points drop below this value more are to be added to compensate. This law takes priority in the case of an infinite loop IE: A law that removes points each turn.
new law: players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order, descending.
honnks
Turn 24

Current Wares
Pickpocket Gun - Hey, where'd my wallet go? - Illegal - Steal and immediately use a random item off of another player.  If an item has multiple 
uses, that effect is used. - 27 Points
Pen - I'm pretty sure the sword could wreck that thing? - Use:Edit a law.  Doesn't consume the single law per turn action. - 3 Points
QM Console - I'm sorry, could you repeat that?  You spent our money on WHAT!?! - Upgrade:Permanently increase the shop wares size by 1 item.  Used immediately - 100 points
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 21 points

Clown Upgrades:
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
The ol switcharoo: If a clown would lose a turn because of another player, the target has a 20% chance of changing to a non-clown target. - 800 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Rejected Turns

I buy 60 coffees and give them all to the AI
Reason:
Quote:Each item has a stock of 1, so first come first serve.
You get 1 coffee.
I would like to buy a 3 point lottery ticket and give it to my good friend -The point machine- As his present!
Reason:
Quote:Lottery Ticket - 2...7...4...1!?! God damn it! - Unlimited Stock - Used instantly.  10% chance to multiply the amount you paid by 20.  Otherwise, this does nothing.

New Laws
New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.
Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.  I mean you could of asked but whatever.

Actions
pizzatiger buys a lottery ticket worth 3 points...............shit.  It lost.
Wisecrack34 buys a coffee.
Wisecrack34 gave the coffee away.
John warcrimes could choose between doing something productive or honking.  He chose poorly. (Quite colorful, various interesting styles.  Misspelled though.  782 points.)

Other:
Wow.  I feel so loved.  A single coffee.  That's...that's not suicide inducing at all.  No sir.
I suppose I have to technically reward you for this...uuuhhhhhh...
Wisecrack34 gets a half off coupon for the next item they buy I guess...

Extra Laws:

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human). Otherwise, they are a clown. New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do. Non-humans only, as always.

13. Divide New525 points by 3 once all calculations are done.

14.When someone spends points on an item, there's a 50% chance everyone earns the points spent.

15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.

19.Players gain 500-1000 points for their honks, with it being higher for extravagant honks.

22.If NateTheSquid has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with the player that uploaded the law.

24.It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.

25.New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

26.Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.
New Law: Pick a random player each turn. Multiply their points by three.
Also if delivery service is in effect id like to buy a pen
Edit Law 13: Divide Wisecrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.
AI, please sort the player list by alphabetical order.
(12-15-2018, 02:58 PM)Superlagg Wrote: AI, please sort the player list by alphabetical order.

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING AAAAAHHHHHHH

Turn 25

Current Wares
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 74 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 63 Points
Mind-Slave Implant - Suicide?  Laaaaame. - Illegal - Speedy: Doesn't use your turn. - Your turn counts as the action of a player of your choice.  That player may not otherwise act this turn. - 162 points
Medkit - From 0 to 100 in 5 seconds flat. - Automatic:If you would lose a turn, cancel that action.  Breaks upon use. - 53 Points

Clown Upgrades:

New laws:
A random player has their points tripled.

Edit:
13. Divide New525 Wisecrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

Actions
New525 buys a pen.

Extra Laws:

13. Divide WiseCrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

25.New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

26.Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.

27.A random player's points are tripled.

Fun fact:
Current average points saved:1,335,923
I'll buy the mindslave implant and use it immediately

New525: I divide 2/3 of my points equally among all players > : D
I divide half my points equally among all players.
Hello.

Not only is it getting late, I think it would be a good idea to give a little more time for anyone else.