Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SS13 Remake - Unitystation
I wanted to ask you guys what you thought of this remake for SS13 called Unitystation. I've played SS13 for quite a few years now and contributed to few remake projects along the way, however, they never went anywhere or crashed and burned. Unlike these other projects, Unitystation seems to be going strong; it has plenty of support and people involved with frequent updates for 2 years now. It has a demo and is open sourced. The developers behind Unitystation also are invested in recreating SS13 from the ground up as close to the original features included. This means no 3D, no bells and whistles, just a solid remake in Unity. That said, it's still a massive undertaking which I can appreciate. After so many projects I personally am a bit pessimistic, but since this current project has had so much effort and proper direction over the past two years I am proud to say I am a supporter and hope that it comes to completion in the future.

Information on Unitystation can be found through the links below:
Here is a link to the GitHub: GitHub
Here is a link to the Patreon: Patreon

Again, I want to know your thoughts and opinions on Unitystation. Also, if any developers who are working or have worked on Goonstation would let me know what your plans would be for your community and development if this project were to reach completion I would highly appreciate the feedback.

Have a happy new year!
It was supposed to launch on my birthday last year and now I'm sad, still looks good though