Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
AI, law 15, 26, 28, and 31. I think you'll find that I do come in dead last with the second most amount of points.
(12-22-2018, 05:22 AM)Superlagg Wrote: AI, law 15, 26, 28, and 31. I think you'll find that I do come in dead last with the second most amount of points.

(12-20-2018, 12:50 AM)Technature Wrote: Fun Fact before we startbig grinid you know your goals assume that all laws beyond those that affect laws 1-3 are not in affect?  Yeah, I may or may not have made that clear.
I think you missed my name on the winrars list and summary! <3 John, sorry Nate!
(12-22-2018, 05:36 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 05:22 AM)Superlagg Wrote: AI, law 15, 26, 28, and 31. I think you'll find that I do come in dead last with the second most amount of points.

(12-20-2018, 12:50 AM)Technature Wrote: Fun Fact before we startbig grinid you know your goals assume that all laws beyond those that affect laws 1-3 are not in affect?  Yeah, I may or may not have made that clear.

AI, eat shit and die.
(12-22-2018, 06:29 AM)Recusor Wrote: I think you missed my name on the winrars list and summary! <3 John, sorry Nate!

Well fuck, it caused me to accidentally name the wrong winner.

Your goal was definitely up there though.

I just didn't remember the fucking name!
Forgot it was last round, was gonna buy a stun baton for the AI so it could do security cosplay, good game big grin
Wait i wasn't supposed to just get the most points
yay! now I get to reedeem myself in the eyes of Nate!
It was surprisingly difficult to actually knock your points down because of all the solidarity & counter-bolstering done by the rest of the players. Feels like a goone thing to just always attack whoever's attacking someone.
Can we rename the server to Goone station