Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndicate Operatives Crates -Combat Medic
Hey everyone!

Regarding the topic of the new crates, in my opinion there in need of a balancing fix, but this is my suggestion after testing out the combat medic crate and these are my thoughts on it.

My main weapon, a syringe gun came with no lethal reagents to load into it, so i had to rely on my team mates giving me there pills to load it with, so i suggest giving bottles of hell poisions to load in it and actually be a greater threat to the crew and it's medical staff.

My next suggestion is that the crate should get more usefull healing chems, all that seemed  useful was a few bottles of saline which is slow healing wise as well as an atropine auto injector which is already available in the sarin grenade box in syringe form  and a box of healing patches as well as an extra box of donks which seem the most useful. 

These are not enough in my opinion to keep your fellow operatives in the fight should the need arise. 

There should be a wider variety of healing chems to you know, actually be a "Medic"

-First thread don't smite me..

I do believe i posted this in the wrong section sorry about that..
Idea - What if a regeant extractor was added to the shuttle so that omnizine could be taken out of the syndicate donk pockets for the medic gun. It is using a finite medical resource still.
My request was meet thank you coders. Also i know there is a dedicated thread for these types of suggestion so yeah.