Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New nuke loadouts suggestions/comments
(01-31-2020, 06:30 AM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 01:34 AM)Gannets Wrote: Just sharing incase anyone has opinions on this.

Currently working on a Melee based class. Main weapon causes knock back and can swap between a ranged stab special attack and a swipe. Thinking about giving them a variant of the sec Barrier and a suit of heavily protective armour that blocks them from being pushed.

Give the shield knockback but not the weapon unless they use the special attack. From all my time playing video games I know that knock back with your main attack and the enemy has a ranged weapon just ends up meaning death for you. Maybe instead of the special having knockback it would be using the weapon on disarm that would push them away?
Also I vote for the syndie melee weapon being a sickle or a hammer. Make sure its stronger than the fire axe though.

Yeah, when you think about it, knock back is the opposite of what you want. They should be trying to close the distance between them and their target to force a melee fight where they'll have the advantage

Then, you also have to think about how they'll synergize with their teammates. Are they going to be more for keeping people from rushing to melee or pushing people back into their teammates gunfire

Messages In This Thread
RE: New nuke loadouts suggestions/comments - by Frank_Stein - 01-31-2020, 08:20 AM