Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Headspider and Grant Control to Hivemind Member Weirdness
During a ling round, I died and released a handspider that managed to somehow successfully take control of Cronos Morphis. After a honestly pretty strange course of decisions and assorted stupidity (PromethiusX can tell you all about it), I handed over control to Cronos via Grant Control to Hivemind Member. This is when things got buggy. 

Cronos said he couldn't move at all, so he asked me to Retake Control. But I didn't have any abilities at all, as if I were just a regular hivemind member, so I obviously couldn't. Thus, we had both lost control. Stranger yet, apparently he didn't have any other abilities besides a nonfunctional Retake Control button. Even stranger, in my chat, he showed up as the master and I as a regular member without a title, but in his, I apparented showed up as the controller and Cronos as the master.
To add to this: I attempted to removed the spider from Cronos after he was infected. I wonder if I removed it at the same time it took control and perhaps that was the cause of the glitch. Honestly no idea to the validity of that, but maybe it had something to do with it.