Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Geese/Swan NPC critters have all-access
I'm not sure this applies to player critters as well, so I'm not gonna comment on that, but: geese and swan that you can order via QM behave somewhat like AI shells in that they have all-access and can be pushed into any unbolted door to open it. it is very silly
I've noticed that non-sentient living items also have all access. A living toolbox has opened the shuttle cockpit more than once.
Weird question but does that include armory access?
I don't think it changes that much, I'm just kinda curious.
(11-10-2018, 04:52 PM)Technature Wrote: Weird question but does that include armory access?
I don't think it changes that much, I'm just kinda curious.

Yep. I broke into the armory using only a goose.

Honestly it's not that useful since you need wrangle and position the wandering bastards to push them into the doors, but it's pretty funny to pull off.
This also applies to robots, just pull them and click on the floor under a door and they'll open it. And most of them don't even wander, like a sleeping Buddy.

Course, most non-buddy robots have limited access, like you can't mash Headsurgeon into the armory and expect him to have the key.
(11-11-2018, 06:47 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Course, most non-buddy robots have limited access, like you can't mash Headsurgeon into the armory and expect him to have the key.

This is the real bug here, HS should have access everywhere