Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
let the clown turn cluwnes into normal clowns by whacking them with his PDA
People who are incredibly bitchy about being cluwned when there's rarely a chaplain, here's the thread for you.

Courtesy of a chilly blue clown on discord: clowns should be able to understand cluwne speak
let the clown turn into a cluwne by whacking himself with his PDA
Both of these sound amazing, but I'm cautious towards anything that encourages people to act...*ick*...friendly...towards the clown.
As a clown main I do enjoy this idea, but I think it would be way to easy to just smack people with it and boom badabing they are healthy clowns.

Perhaps to give it a bit of challenge it could be only done in the clown tent. The cluwnes must go on a dangerous journey to reach the clown tent and be blessed by the honkmother.

OR BOTH. If a cluwne somehow makes it to the clown tent, he is blessed without the need of a honk priest.

However there must be a downside. Once they are blessed with the honkmothers touch, it will not be easy to turn their backs on her. Perhaps the blessed clowns are infected with clowning around that makes sure they STAY clowny.

HOnk honk.

This idea gets Tootys Seal of Approval
My thought was that getting beaned would still stick you with unremovable clothing, it'd just turn into a randomly colored clown outfit and you'd be able to talk normally/not annoy the shit out of everyone around you again. Also your name would be changed to "x clown", where x is the color of your outfit. So Red clown, Yellow clown, etc
The clown themselves should be immune to cluwning, for obvious reasons.
I'm of the opinion that all methods to curing cluwning should be removed except for cloning.

The only escape from the curse should be the sweet release of DEATH.
Cluwnes should eventually turn into Non-playable AI controlled Monster Versions of cluwnes that attempt to kill anyone they see
(11-04-2018, 02:54 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: let the clown turn into a cluwne by whacking himself with his PDA
(11-04-2018, 06:15 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'm of the opinion that all methods to curing cluwning should be removed except for cloning.

100% agree.
(11-04-2018, 09:02 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 06:15 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'm of the opinion that all methods to curing cluwning should be removed except for cloning.

100% agree.
Ye. Cluwning is just polymorph's impotent older brother who lives in mom's basement.

It's practically counter-culture to kill one now. :downsgun:
I lean towards the side that Cluwning should not be curable at all, but for this idea how about instead that the Clown takes the curse and becomes a Cluwne, while the other person is cursed to forever remain a clown.
Clowns should be immune to cluwning, as they would be getting a better deal in life.

A cluwne is pitiable, formerly one of their own, now a victim of intentional attack, shamed and hated purely because that is what is written.

A clown chooses to be an obnoxious bastard, never over of the crew, existing purely to inflict pain and is hated through their own actions.

Makes no sense to hate the cluwne. Sure they are annoying and hideous and reek of uselessness, but they can't help it. If anything, the spell should go back to the beginning of the round and roll them a clown.
(11-05-2018, 03:08 AM)locusts Wrote: I lean towards the side that Cluwning should not be curable at all, but for this idea how about instead that the Clown takes the curse and becomes a Cluwne, while the other person is cursed to forever remain a clown.

good idea
(11-05-2018, 05:29 PM)Triacontakai Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 03:08 AM)locusts Wrote: I lean towards the side that Cluwning should not be curable at all, but for this idea how about instead that the Clown takes the curse and becomes a Cluwne, while the other person is cursed to forever remain a clown.

good idea

err wait- is a cluwne an antag, for griefing purposes? sounds like thrall-baiting