Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hokie
Who banned you?: Hokie

Byond Key:
Actually (Ageum) | Banned Key ( SykuGamer) 

Date of Ban:
 08 ?? 2016 I think.

Specified Reason for Ban: 
Reason: Notes two miles long, metagaming with lucaszecron

Ban Length:
 Permaban

What led to the ban? 
Alright, I'll try to tell y'all my short history of how I started playing SS13 in general.
  My old friend( not a friend anymore, personal problems ) lucaszecron showed me the game as a "Sandbox extensive game", he probably thought that too(IDK), then I was playing just doing trouble in the rounds without knowing the magic of roleplay.
  We always played together in the server, in intent of explore the code and just mess around, this year, after finally play in other servers alone, I've discovered the Roleplay, then I tried to follow the rules the utmost possible, cooperating to create cool stories(I will put it and the rest in the "Why should I be unbanned") 

Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned:
 As I was saying, now I know the game is drawn in roleplay, and to do it I find out why metacomms and the other rules need to exist, without them the server become a mess ( Just like I was doing in the past ) and now if possible, I intend to follow the rules, try my best in the roleplaying as I'm doing in the others servers, and don't cause any trouble as I did.(Also, sorry about being toxic in my last appeal Hokie, I was really wrong)

Evasion Attempts: Yes, I tried with another account that I don't remember the ckey in 2016, I think, correct me if I'm wrong ( I don't remember, for real )
I appreciate that you've improved and understand the rules. I'll go ahead and unban you.
(10-28-2018, 11:26 AM)Hokie Wrote: I appreciate that you've improved and understand the rules. I'll go ahead and unban you.

Thank ya Hokie, and sorry again for any trouble I've caused in this server.
Dang, another very nice and well done appeal.

What the hell is wrong with SS13 these days? Everyone's growing up and being all cool and shit. You were supposed to come insult us a bunch for daring to ban you.

Seriously though I'm glad you've discovered the true joys of this game and welcome back!
(10-29-2018, 08:59 PM)magic mountain Wrote: Dang, another very nice and well done appeal.

What the hell is wrong with SS13 these days? Everyone's growing up and being all cool and shit. You were supposed to come insult us a bunch for daring to ban you.

Seriously though I'm glad you've discovered the true joys of this game and welcome back!

Not enough kids playing. We need to advertise on Tik Tok or something