Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Cannot remove arrest status
I got set to arrest for some reason, and even when I manually used a security computer to remove the status, the game still treated me as though I was set to arrest. Security scanners went off, beepsky tried to arrest me, and sechuds still had the icon saying to arrest me. A security officer confirmed that my record said I was not set to arrest, despite everything else still trying to arrest me.
Was this sec officer.

Can confirm that this happened and really shouldn't have.
Did you read Beepsky's diary? That's the only thing I can think of that might cause it.
(10-28-2018, 01:44 AM)locusts Wrote: Did you read Beepsky's diary? That's the only thing I can think of that might cause it.

I spent the entire round sitting in telescience watching people do sol shit before I got set to arrest. Plus I am pretty sure if you read Beepsky's Diary you can still remove the arrest status.
Was there anything happening with your ID? The clerical error trait or whatever it is that misspells your name maybe?
As an aside, you should be able to use the securotron 5000 item to clear arrest status even if the computer isn't working right
(10-31-2018, 11:13 AM)Tarmunora Wrote: As an aside, you should be able to use the securotron 5000 item to clear arrest status even if the computer isn't working right

I tried that during the round. Still set to arrest.
need detailed steps of reproduction, or video thanks