Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Welding masks have stopped working
As stated in the title, I had a welding mask on, welded, and had no protection and hurt my eyes.
Update: I tried it again in a different round and it worked? So it's not happening all the time. Don't remember anything special that might have caused it not to work the first time, if it happens again I'll update.
are you sure you didnt flip them up by accident. if not then idk
Yeah absolutely, I repeated it in that round to make sure it wasn't that.
Did you have any changes in your eyes? Or just your regular eyes?
I ask because I experienced something like that a while back while wearing a welding mask but I had a thermal eye. The eye damage occurred even with the mask on. Thought it was expected and forgot about it.
I had spectroscopic scanner goggles on, and I got a message saying that because of them the light was more intense. However I have done it before and since with those goggles on and not had the same problem.
(10-30-2018, 09:02 AM)locusts Wrote: I had spectroscopic scanner goggles on, and I got a message saying that because of them the light was more intense. However I have done it before and since with those goggles on and not had the same problem.

oh yeah then you should be taking damage with those on, and not taking damage previously was probably the bug