Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Add a new map vote option: "Anything but fucking oshan"
Just have it subtract 1 from whatever the Oshan count currently is.  Seriously this map is fucking unplayable in it's current state.  It's worth than donut 1 back when atmos was a thing.
How's it unplayable?
sorry to not contribute to meaningful discussion... but: lmao what?

You could just vote for cog1 which always has people vote for it
?
If you think there's any problem with Oshan just thread it and explain it there.
I don't see how it's bad. It's certainly not as good as Cog 1, but I'd be willing to put money down on the fact that Cog 1 wasn't always as good as it is either. It just needs some tweaking.

Not to mention that you won't convince people who love the map (such as myself) that it's bad if you won't even state WHY it's bad.
I guess I forgot not everyone is familiar with the atmos days. I posted about it in the Oshan bugs thread.
Hi, I was actually around during the "atmos days."

What you currently consider "unplayable" was the norm back then.

Hyperbole does not make something true, you know.
Yes that is precisely what I'm saying. The norm of the atmos days was preferable to the norm of Oshan, because Oshan is worse than the atmos days.
You are the only player I have heard these performance issues from. Not saying they aren't a thing, just saying maybe there's an issue with more than just the map.
Really? I see people complain about it every time we play it.
Oshan isn't any laggier than cog1 for me most of the time.
I made a suggestion that would let you do your "anything but X" vote:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...#pid126950