Mentor Application:Sayuta
I'm sorry, I cannot endorse this particular mentor application.  I was the original player of the 'Twins Gimmick' played with the Graves Twins, Sayuta was the other.  The two of us interacted quite often in-and-out of game, to the point that we knew each other well.  Sayuta's personality is very toxic to me, and he has a very mean streak when you upset him.  From my experience, I have upset him twice, both have ended up in nasty retaliation in ways he knew how to get under my skin as he knew me well.

The first time I upset him, was when I realized I was starting to break the rules and aiding an antag as a non-antag because Sayuta was the antag.  I disarmed a security officer because he was trying to arrest Sayuta.  After getting told I'm an idiot validly by admins, I did everything I could to get away from Sayuta, just to stay away from him.  He kept finding me and trying to just sit next to me, regardless of me telling him I wanted to be alone.  He decided to beat me to death saying "If this is what you want, you can have it" as if it were a punishment.
The second time was when I decided to break the twins gimmick off, and ended up having to block him for my mental safety, as he continued to try to get me to reconsider, regardless of how I felt.  He tried everything he could, from being nice, being mean, being apologetic, harassing me, just to keep it up.  It scared me honestly how easily he could just change how he acted to me - and we were good friends at that point - just because I did something he didn't like.

When I see him being nice in discord lately, it scares me to think who else he'd do that to, or is currently doing it to.

"I have a love of the sensation of self-discovery, and refrain from sharing or spoiling the more secretive aspects of the department" is not entirely true.  Yes, he's great to brainstorm things with, from secret chems to traitor gimmicks, but if he thinks something is stupid, he will just tell you rather than letting you find out.

When I broke off the twins gimmick, he refused to revert his avatar to not look like me anymore.  I had him blocked for my mental safety, so when I temporarily unblocked him to tell him to stop using my hair recipe, which I did by pinging him in discord general chat so that he could not harass me, he did the bare minimum to take it off, and got mad at me for saying anything in the first place.

[Image: unknown.png]

I agree, Sayuta knows his shit, but I cannot agree that his personality is right for the position.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Daniella - 10-24-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Wraithcraft - 10-24-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Readster - 10-24-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by kyle2143 - 10-24-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Noah Buttes - 10-24-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by l0llerbate - 10-24-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Flaborized - 10-24-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Mordent - 10-25-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Eibel - 10-25-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Daniella - 10-25-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Sov - 10-27-2018, 11:38 AM