Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yee C W
The way the Tag Team championship match ended was hilarious and Tiny Turtle is a worthy opponent to The Fundead, so I have no problem with him winning. I only hate that the mime won by virtue of being on the same team as Turtle. My only request for next episode is for Jack Jackson to get a chance to beat the shit out of the mime.

Edit: Actually, now that I finished watching the whole thing, I would be the third person to challenge the mime. I know that 2v1 handicap matches exist, but can we have a match that is just three people beating the shit out of the mime? If not, then I would instead allow Jack Jackson to challenge Headsurgeon so he can put that glorified medkit in his place. There is only enough room for one medbay-themed character in this show.
(02-19-2019, 04:48 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Damn it I didnt realize wonk was live so i missed it. Currently watching the vod though.

Alright update. Just watched the match and I am extremely pleased with how this all turned out gotta say. Keep up the good work wonk.

Also due to the completely unprovoked attack by death badman I would like to fight him at some point possible. This aggression can not go unpunished.

Find a tag team partner and challenge he and me.
Very well, anybody wanna tag team with Jason and put the smackdown on Death Badman?
(02-19-2019, 06:19 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Edit: Actually, now that I finished watching the whole thing, I would be the third person to challenge the mime. I know that 2v1 handicap matches exist, but can we have a match that is just three people beating the shit out of the mime? If not, then I would instead allow Jack Jackson to challenge Headsurgeon so he can put that glorified medkit in his place. There is only enough room for one medbay-themed character in this show.

https://imgur.com/a/FrO90JJ
Diddles would like to help beat said mime
Also Death Badman, besides the friendly fire, is a considerably good teammate. Diddles would like to work with him in the future if possible.
(02-20-2019, 08:53 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Also Death Badman, besides the friendly fire, is a considerably good teammate. Diddles would like to work with him in the future if possible.

friendly fire being when he annihilated the clown from orbit. that was the funniest part of the whole damn episode
Tomorrow's card - going to keep it to 5 matches to see if that stops the odd crash.
Kyle vs. Tiny Turtle (last man standing match)
Judge Ledger vs. Unspeakable Horror
Death Badman and Flexx Bangoman vs. Jason Hayward and partner
Jack Jackson vs. Headsurgeon
Hunky Davis and Bargain Bill vs. The Fundead
A fantastic week in Yee C W history. Here's a quick highlight for everyone
https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousKawaiiBorkKappaPride
Okay, we're four episodes in now! We continue to have around 20 people per stream drop in, and we've even got t-shirts (oh my god don't buy them I can only imagine how bad the streamlabs merch quality is with transparencies)

Episode 1: Part 1 and Part 2 
Episode 2: Part 1 and Part 2
Episode 3: Whole Episode
Episode 4: Whole Episode (Only just uploaded, will take a while to process to quality)

Thanks so much for the support thus far!

Please do keep the challenging of each other coming - it really helps. It looks like having five matches per card has solved the crashing problem. May try turning it up to six if we keep having to miss people off.

Characters still to be created:
Dominic (Haine)
Jay Werewolf (HipBEE)

Episode 5 planning:
The Axis of Evil vs. Team to be determined
Mr. Muggles vs. Popecrunch

Episode 6 planning: (with Kyle's handler Sledra here, in my house, also on commentary)
Kyle vs. King Readster - Yee C W Championship - Champion decides the match type.
I have trouble watching live but I make sure to catch the video. I love fake video game wrestle
(03-04-2019, 07:38 PM)hipBEE Wrote: I have trouble watching live but I make sure to catch the video. I love fake video game wrestle
AGHHH!! ARGH! I want the championship! I got the case! I climbed the ladder! I'm going to win this time, goddamnit! I BEAT BUBS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

JOHN JOHNSON, Station Janitor, is back to slip the competition up and show them the suds!

(Shooter/Owen Hart-kind of character. Theatrical, slim, and otherwise all about the ropes and the slams.)
Week 5:
King Readster vs. Mr. Muggles
Sour Kraut vs. Kyle
Bubs, Jack Jackson and Sam Eagle vs. Judge Ledger, Kraken AI and Jason Hayward
The Fundead and Horatio Jiggles vs. The Worst Fable and Popecrunch
Jay Werewolff vs. Dominic
I would like all the clowns to do a handicap match where they beat the silence out of the mime if possible big grin