Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 sells out!
$10.00/mo subscription fee. Subscribers 3x likely to be antagonist.
$50.00/yr Premium Package, with special Premium-only antagonist powers, like Triple Acid Spit.
Buy the online pass which nets you three month's of multiplayer play for 10 dollars.

Plus the new black dye pack DLC is only 34.99$ and it comes with as follows: the new Black dye!!!!!!!! now you can ride black as night!, Magenta will get you into all the social matchmaking parties with its special All access ID start bonus power, You also get a new coat for your character called "Brown Coat" which allows you to spawn with a handgun of your choice (44 Magnum, Makarov 54. , Beretta M9, Colt Hardballer and the H&K Five seven Handgun!) and access to the secret BFG at the 20 minute mark of every round!

Buy the "Admin's Compendium" from the Space station thirteen store with your Space credits(Visa, paypal)
2.99$

And get yourself some wacky powers like, enabling respawn, causing random events (no longer random) and finally, the power to make yourself a changelingwizardtraitorvampirespylizard and be exempt from all rules!

OR BUY THE SUPER AWESOME SS13 PREMIUM HD RE RELEASE ELITE HARDOPS PLATINUM PROS ONLY SAS EDITION TO GET ALL THESE PACKS AND MORE AT THE LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW PRICE OF ONLY 2340 DOLLARS!
Shoddy Wrote:Buy the online pass which nets you three month's of multiplayer play for 10 dollars.

Plus the new black dye pack DLC is only 34.99$ and it comes with as follows: the new Black dye!!!!!!!! now you can ride black as night!, Magenta will get you into all the social matchmaking parties with its special All access ID start bonus power, You also get a new coat for your character called "Brown Coat" which allows you to spawn with a handgun of your choice (44 Magnum, Makarov 54. , Beretta M9, Colt Hardballer and the H&K Five seven Handgun!) and access to the secret BFG at the 20 minute mark of every round!

Buy the "Admin's Compendium" from the Space station thirteen store with your Space credits(Visa, paypal)
2.99$

And get yourself some wacky powers like, enabling respawn, causing random events (no longer random) and finally, the power to make yourself a changelingwizardtraitorvampirespylizard and be exempt from all rules!

OR BUY THE SUPER AWESOME SS13 PREMIUM HD RE RELEASE ELITE HARDOPS PLATINUM PROS ONLY SAS EDITION TO GET ALL THESE PACKS AND MORE AT THE LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW PRICE OF ONLY 2340 DOLLARS!

i'd buy all of this
For twenty dollars you can purchase the DLC called: Clown of Duty, Crouching Cluwne, Hidden Banana Peel. This DLC turns SS13 into a 3D Co-op FPS where you either play as a Clown, or his trusty Owl sidekick as they invade the Syndicate Headquarters. Armed with his trusty fire extinguisher, banana peels, and his bike horn.
for 3000 dollars get the horse armor dlc this dlc inst useless at all
For 15 dollars you get to be a Goatfart, with the amazing ability to gibself!!!
Update on the robust log this morning!!!!!!

Apparently now we can host our OWN servers for 30 bucks a month!

Plus did you hear about how they are nerfing chemistry again so that scientists can't spawncamp with tactical insertions anymore?

Plus they took out napalm and replaced it with C4!!!!

PS: Fukk all u trolling snipprs hoo campe my spahen.
For no dollars you get forums access and can read variations of the same joke 230004 times, apply now
GreenAcidRageSA Wrote:For no dollars you get forums access and can read variations of the same joke 230004 times, apply now
I still maintain my joke was funny. I love that box.
Conor12 Wrote:
GreenAcidRageSA Wrote:For no dollars you get forums access and can read variations of the same joke 230004 times, apply now
I still maintain my joke was funny. I love that box.
Seconded.
Instead of just "Put a bangin' donk on it" The entire song is going to play during a loading screen where it plays ads that you have to click on so you can play the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

This is the entire song for reference.

EVERY ROUND.
They aren't actually selling their shitty spaceman game for $59.99 are they?
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:They aren't actually selling their shitty spaceman game for $59.99 are they?

are you stupid
DrMelon Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:They aren't actually selling their shitty spaceman game for $59.99 are they?

are you stupid

not a lot of joke-getters on this forum