Mentor application: Flaborized
(10-19-2018, 02:25 PM)Triacontakai Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 10:26 AM)Readster Wrote: It's about fucking time

Yes, more purple to outnumber the blue masses.+ they know their stuffs
(10-19-2018, 04:23 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Yeah, make her a mentor already. I thought when she became HoS that it also gives you mentor. Apparently not.

It used to, but I guess most people wanted alternate options?

It happened a while ago so I couldn't tell ya.
HoS and mentor apps were split a while ago to lower the barrier of entry for HoS players
absofuckinglutley
definitely see emma yorkshire as a knowledgable and reliable character/player. let them on board!
emma yorkshire is smart and reasonable and respectful and i am comfortable with having them answer questions
I thought you were a mentor already honestly from playing with you.
(10-19-2018, 10:44 AM)Technature Wrote: Actually recognize the name, which is annoyingly difficult for me sometimes.
+1.
Jeez took you long enough.
I'm going to have to be a voice of dissent here - Emma certainly has the game knowledge, but my overall impression of her attitude is negative. I find that's she's very quick to hunt antags to the point where she ambushes people if she feels that they might be in any way doing something dangerous, even if they aren't an antags. I often find rounds that she is in tend to be "no fun allowed" rounds as a result.
Tootys Seal of Approval incoming HONK. I cannot remember the CKEY honestly but the name Emma fills me with clownlike joy. Had some great experiences with that character and was for some reason under the impression it was an admin, LOL Silly tootys HONK HONK
Emma's always been a helpful player, and has played multiple jobs and is knowledgeable about all of 'em to boot.

A definite yes.
Easy yes

Emma is already a HoS and a very well known / experienced player