Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change in removing cells from energy weapons
From questionable quality thread:
(10-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: ^Make it a thread^

You should be able to remove power cells from guns by screwdrivering them, then clicking them with an empty hand while it's in another.

Not only would this make extracting cells from guns (namely artguns) easier, it would also make it harder to have reserve power cells that you can instantly switch to in combat.

This could also progress into a modular energy weapon system, maybe being able to remove and replace lenses/coils as well.

The main reason I found this was an issue was because its rather hard to get a power cell out of an artgun, without somehow getting a security officer's cell.
(10-17-2018, 05:21 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: The main reason I found this was an issue was because its rather hard to get a power cell out of an artgun, without somehow getting a security officer's cell.

you ever go use that fabricator in the refinery?? yeah you can make small cells to put in guns and stuff
(10-18-2018, 02:43 AM)drymelon Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 05:21 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: The main reason I found this was an issue was because its rather hard to get a power cell out of an artgun, without somehow getting a security officer's cell.

you ever go use that fabricator in the refinery?? yeah you can make small cells to put in guns and stuff

I know that, but usually I prefer to use those cells for more conventional energy weapons.
yes i wanna be able to remove a powercell from a gun so i can stick it in my antique laser gun without making a whole new cell