Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Themed nuke teams
Right now it's only Syndicate, but what if sometimes it was space pirates? Or an entire team of clowns (or god forbid, cluwnes)? Or the evil owl-men from beyond space? Let nuke teams sometimes spawn with different outfits (and possibly themed objectives as well).

Alternately add some costume crates to the syndicate shuttle.
I find myself more attracted to the idea of themed objectives, but the cosmetic aspect sounds super cool too.

Theme objective ideas

Owl-men need to liberate all owls from the station using crates and pods?

Space Pirates need to collect booze, cash and other loot before skedaddling back to the last great frontier?

Clown Army has to decorate the station with enough crayon drawings, balloons and other things in order to hit a point limit of some kind? This would need to be countered via janitorial conscription I think.
Clown Nuke Ops.

Each clown starts with a plutonium core sewn into its chest, and radiation resistance.
They have a comedic immobile nuke-themed clowncar to deploy. When all the clowns squeeze in, the matter compression causes their plutonium to reach criticality and the clowns undergo prompt chain fission.
Scottish ops with bagpipes, kilts, and claymores(Same damage as csaber, but uses a sheath like a katana). Because canonically, Nanotrasen is actually a British company(Why? because I said so).
(10-16-2018, 02:33 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Scottish ops with bagpipes, kilts, and claymores(Same damage as csaber, but uses a sheath like a katana). Because canonically, Nanotrasen is actually a British company(Why? because I said so).
There are Jaffa cakes in the RD's office, yeah?
(10-16-2018, 02:33 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Scottish ops with bagpipes, kilts, and claymores(Same damage as csaber, but uses a sheath like a katana). Because canonically, Nanotrasen is actually a British company(Why? because I said so).

Pàdruig Arasgain fires the bagpipes!
clown man screams!
here's another good one: TURDS ops, back for revenge :v
By far one of the best ideas all year in my opinion.
On a related note, could wizards get actual WIZARD objectives? Right now they just get traitor objectives, down to outright mentioning the Syndicate.

(10-16-2018, 02:33 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Scottish ops with bagpipes, kilts, and claymores(Same damage as csaber, but uses a sheath like a katana). Because canonically, Nanotrasen is actually a British company(Why? because I said so).

There have been a few rounds when I've been a nukie that admins have spawned kilts and bagpipes on the shuttle.