Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some cyborg suggestions
feel free to add any other cyborg suggestions here

give construction borgs some sort of tool that lets them repair/replace broken lights
give brobots an alcohol dispenser for their space beer so they can drink forever
also is there a way to make it so borgs can pet critters? it would make me very happy if i could pet george or an owl or something as a borg frown
Maybe give brobot a box of petfood for george, He could fill a dog bowl in the jazz lounge.

That sounds kind of dumb though.

Also yes to making brobot into a alcohol machine. Give brobot a dispensor for soda and alcohol so he can make his own mixes for people to get drunk.
Put an anti-spam delay on the sound synthesizer for the love of god
But then how will we know to kill all the brobots?
1 idea.
Remove standard completely. Honestly who want's standard anyway, everyone just uses it for the free efficiency upgrade. Give standard's stuff to the brobot. So like the efficiency upgrade, fire-extinguisher and camera moniter. And yes, give the brobot an alcohol dispenser. Perhaps remove the cardboard tube? What's the deal with that anyway.
Daeren Wrote:Put an anti-spam delay on the sound synthesizer for the love of god

Sundance Wrote:Perhaps remove the cardboard tube?

[Image: Rw5fX.jpg]
Dont get rid of the sound synthesizer spam. I personally love following traitors and spamming it 9 billion times to annoy them. Also there needs to be a higher chance of getting something other than the sound synthesizer
waffels5000 Wrote:Also there needs to be a higher chance of getting something other than the sound synthesizer

nothing in cyborg modules is up to chance that i know of?? theyre all pretty static what do you mean up to chance

also give construction borgs reinforced metal maybe, so they can properly repair reinforced walls? i can understand why they might not have it, though.
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Daeren Wrote:Put an anti-spam delay on the sound synthesizer for the love of god

If getting sick of chucklefucks spamming gunshot noises, warning klaxons, and meows makes me Hitler then by god get me some Hugo Boss uniforms.
CaptainBravo Wrote:

Daeren Wrote:If getting sick of chucklefucks spamming gunshot noises, warning klaxons, and meows makes me Hitler then by god get me some Hugo Boss uniforms.

Code:
Ensign Daeren  [145.9] says, "attention all cyborgs, i will start beating any and all cyborgs i see in the engine to death thanks to  you fuckers constantly interfering and trying to break things and meowing"

never 5get
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Daeren Wrote:If getting sick of chucklefucks spamming gunshot noises, warning klaxons, and meows makes me Hitler then by god get me some Hugo Boss uniforms.

Code:
Ensign Daeren  [145.9] says, "attention all cyborgs, i will start beating any and all cyborgs i see in the engine to death thanks to  you fuckers constantly interfering and trying to break things and meowing"

never 5get

If I'm remembering right that's the round where two or three rogue brobots using the bug/feature to keep tools from previous modules kept trying to remove gas cans from the engine, start leaks, fuck with the pumps, shoved me around, and were generally such a monstrous pain that I eventually did beat one to death and left it out in the foyer as a warning.

I'm not saying that wasn't pretty hilarious in retrospect, but at the time MAN they were pissing me off.
Daeren Wrote:If I'm remembering right that's the round where two or three rogue brobots using the bug/feature to keep tools from previous modules kept trying to remove gas cans from the engine, start leaks, fuck with the pumps, shoved me around, and were generally such a monstrous pain that I eventually did beat one to death and left it out in the foyer as a warning.

I'm not saying that wasn't pretty hilarious in retrospect, but at the time MAN they were pissing me off.

you beat me to death even though i had only been meowing but yes it was the best

i cried
see you're already giving orders

the first step on the road to fascism
I'm pretty sure lots of people don't know you can click on yourself while the module is active to change the sound it makes.

And I'm fairly sure there is a tiny percent it'll 'glitch' and give you the YEAHHHHHHH noise. Atleast it used to on mushroom.