Poll: What do you think the best way of going about balancing the russian ship is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it as it is in its updated form
23.81%
5 23.81%
Revert it to the way it used to be.
33.33%
7 33.33%
Keep it as-is. but move the chem/botany functions to Z5.
14.29%
3 14.29%
Just remove some of the drones, namely the HK drone.
19.05%
4 19.05%
Remove the drones, add hostile NPCs to the ship itself.
9.52%
2 9.52%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Ship Balance Poll
Question 
Given the recent "nerf" to the Russian Ship in debris, namely it being a source of space chem and space botany, I decided that making it a poll as to what the community thinks the best option is, well, is the best way of going about this.
(10-10-2018, 11:06 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: Given the recent "nerf" to the Russian Ship in debris, namely it being a source of space chem and space botany, I decided that making it a poll as to what the community thinks the best option is, well, is the best way of going about this.

its an annoying surprise, but if you need to get access to the facilities you just have to be patient. i'm fine with it. (for the most part.)
wheres the uh... poll
My two cents, the fact that there are 6 clustered drones, 1 being an HK drone so close to a beacon has me concerned that we'll be seeing so many more rounds of 'lets send drones to the station' with the occasional accidental occurrence.

otherwise, the loss of the robust as fuck soviet station is fine by me since this guy is still safe (though it's sad we can't launch him anymore lol)
[Image: unknown.png]

it'd be nice if some of the features appeared elsewhere in the debris field that weren't anywhere else though, even if they're harder to reach kinda biz
I say we:
  1. Re-Add the botany equipment to the russian satellite and reduce the number of drones in the area
  2. Add chemistry equipment to the zombie-infested pathology lab for nerds
  3. Remove the strelka from the game and never add it again.
(10-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I say we:
  1. Re-Add the botany equipment to the russian satellite and reduce the number of drones in the area

im a bit out of the loop here
what exactly is so bad about the strelka? is it the communications array, the speed, the size or the weapon?
Are there botany options available in the biodome?
(10-10-2018, 07:20 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I say we:

im a bit out of the loop here
what exactly is so bad about the strelka? is it the communications array, the speed, the size or the weapon?

The weapon.

People often use it to shoot people on the shuttle or through escape windows.

It's also instant death for any blob it finds before reflective membranes.

(10-10-2018, 08:25 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Are there botany options available in the biodome?

Yes but at that point you might as well hack into normal botany.