Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME
apologies for missing turn 2
I guess one of the monkeys must have thrown up here.
I'll attempt to clean this with my spraybottle of cleaner
Say ";sorry, so uh, what's up, dudes?"
Sam Eagle finishes the cyborg frame by adding the treads if they werent already and keeping the reinforced head nearby. Ill also grab a toolbelt and all the tools from the area and try to hack the fabricator to get a flash.
Jack Jackson makes his way to the laundry room to acquire maximum STYLE

Step 1: Black jumpsuit. As always.
Step 2: Take one of the generic black hats and use achievement rewards to turn it into a colorful beret.
Step 3: Go the the clothes vending machine and use my starting cash to buy a jacket that matches my beret.
Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject)

Well, that went better than planned. Good. Play a snappy tune on my saxophone as thanks to the nice doctor man - even if he did want me out of there - and then stuff both that and my anesthetic tank into my backpack.

Okay, where the heck am I? Stuff my legs and arms into this oddly form-fitting jumpsuit (given that it was made for humans) while attempting to ascertain what fresh hell I've woken up in. There's probably a bar here, right? I could use a drink while working that out.

2d6

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • Back: Backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
I go to maintenance and grab a diving suit. I then go to medbay and say, "; Could a doctor please get me a health analyzer and upgrade for it?"

2d6, please.
I remember that I'm still banned (or something) from the last nukeop round. So I guess I get a new BYOND account and play from a remote connection to the public library I guess???

Name: Punch MonsterPunch MonsterPunch MonsterPunch Monster goddamn RDPPunch Monster goddamn RDP
Role: Staff Assistant
Traits: Shoddy Teamviewer connection

I HE NEAREST PERSON I run to the nearest person and punch them, battling no less than three separate forms of space lag.
Turn 3

Ada O'Hara [4]
You expertly whip up a large beaker of Cryox. You ship it through the mail and get a polite "thank'syou" over the radio. You hop into a submarine and prepare to open the door.

Selladore Kaine [5]
You peer through your vending list- there's a submenu you've not noticed before. "NUTS".
Convenient. You press the button.
- Nut, Pea.
- Nut, Deez.
- Nut, Potato.
- Nut, Beer.
- Nut, Do.

The vendor drops all five without complaint.

Granadillo Graves [3]
You whip up a Gin Collins and ping the Captain's PDA. He replies "I didn't order that?"
You insist. He says just send it though the mail.
You place fragile glass full of liquor into the chute and pray.

Kickflip Brozinski [1]
Fuckin monkies you mutter. You whip out the trusty spray bottle and sprits away- quickly forming a puddle of cleaner and vomit that spreads 3 tiles further.
FUCKIN MONKEYS!

Wiggles Wigglesby [2][4]
You toot the MD goodbye on your sax. He flips.
You tuck your tank into the backpack and head over to the bar. The barman is trying to send a cocktail through the mail chutes. Good luck getting answers here.
Down the hall, someone shouts "Fuckin monkies". Yikes.

Sam Eagle [5]
Wrenches fly and welders sing and presto, your borg is almost ready to go into action. Finding your toolbelt exactly where you found it, you pop open the fab's panel. The wires look neat and organised (+1 to your next hacking roll)

Jack Jackson [2]
You look around the laundry room for some new duds.
You grab a hat and click the magic button. It comes out brown. Ugh.
You buy a jacket in similar brown. At least it doesn't totally clash with black. You have a feeling you're still the best dressed, for now.

Charlie Collins [1][2] ...
You step into maintenance north of the bar to find a diving suit. Instead you are greeted by an angry janitor and an unfortunate puddle of yellow-looking, foul smelling fluid. Losing your footing, you very swiftly meet the puddle. That's going to stain.

ALERT: Punch MonsterPunch MonsterPunch Mons has signed up as Staff Assistant [1]
YOU ARE EXPERIENCING LAG, OR YOUR CONNECTION HAS BEEN RESET.
Granadillo Graves: Barman

Huh. Someone that looked like the Captain certainly ordered that. Must have breathed in some fumes from the vodka, I'm seeing double vision.

I go take some of the cash I got from the Captain and buy myself some cigarettes and a lighter
augh bad timing sorry for missing!

One of the most important parts of a station inspection is the bar, so I head to the bar to kick this inspection party off.
I continue my hacking attempt to get a flash.
I have no connection and I must *scream. Screw this, I'm driving to the library.
This looks fun. What the heck I'll late join.

Adrian Clarke
Assignment: Security Officer
No relevant traits

If I'm allowed an action on late join I'll waddle on over to security to get set up.
Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject)

Realize that even if people in here were willing to pay attention to me and answer my questions, that I have no way to communicate with them. I have no voice, and I must *scream.

This won't do. Go and see about finding a clipboard and a bunch of paper to put in it, along with a box of crayons. Let's start by heading towards the guy who's apparently seen two monkeys going at it, maybe the monkeys will be polite enough to point me in the right direction once they're done doing what animals do.

1d6, because crayons are serious business.

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • Back: Backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
Jack's pot! I take one of each seed and pop them into the PlantMaster, then go get some Ammonia and Saltpeter to jack up these... deez, rather... nuts.
With that Cryoxadone out of the way, Ada's next move would be to head to the space diner and mix up a triple citrus. After all, you can't make an omelette... without three different flavours of juice?