Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME
Jack Jackson [3] & Adrian Clarke [2]  
You queue up a robot arm. The machine whirrs and stalls. Out of materials.
You find a light arm laying around. It'll do i guess.
You start applying it when you're interrupted by the roboticist returning with his prized corpse.

Sam Eagle [2]
You walk into robotics with your secoff corpse and find the HoS & Adrian looting your parts bin.
"Hey, i'm trynna get a borg goin here, can you not?" You offer this corpse's arm as a replacement for the HoS's stump. Adrian shrugs. It's probably tougher than a scrawny borg arm anyway.
The three of you begin the surgery process.
[4][4] Sam Eagle whistles a country tune. It reminds you of your home, far away

Punch Monster [2]
"Yes! Help me or go to jail!" you shout at Bill
Bill does not respond.
You fish out your medkit and patch yourself up a little bit, but your damage is racking up.
Before you can jab yourself with epinepherine, you're stunned for a moment. You inch closer to Bill and try to grab him, then black out for a few seconds.

Shitty Bill [3]
some meat-blob with two meat limbs drags you 2 tiles and passes out.

Wiggles Wigglesby [2]
You jump into a mail chute and pull the cord- You slap at the controls near the "Bridge" button.
*clang* - *BANG* - thud
You're flung out of a mailchute in Botany
There's a lot of weed.

Selladore Kaine [5]
You roll a fat doobie of rainbow-iridescent underwater california bud.
As you're about to light up, you hear some clanging under the astroturf floor.
Suddenly, there's An Monkey, soaked to the bone, gasping for air on the ground. He seems relieved to be here. You toke the spliff and forget about the world.

Flesh Utopia [3]
The Clown stares at Kickflip Brozinski intently.
What's he gonna do? Who you gonna call?
That's it, he's so going to jail when I stop dying.

I hammer on resist and hope someone patched it to make that button actually do something. I also keep clicking on the epi to trick the game into thinking I can actually use it.

If I actually get out of this, I'm dragging Bill out into the hallway and booking him for identifying cops.
I chop off the corpse arm and shove it on Jack. Gnarly. While doing this I also yank the dudes brain out and stuff it in my bag.
Sam Eagle I go about the process of getting this dude ready for borging. I also want to try to get the SecOffs brain to borg him. If somehow in the rolls I get my hand on it at the same time that either of the other two do, I want to engage that person in a staring contest. Also was that borg shell still following me or is it just the three of us in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmELE9FPnyA for reference
I get my new arm attached, and then, with both my friend and Sam Eagle trying to grab the brain, I wait for that classic cartoon moment where the item they are fighting over gets tossed into the air, then whip out my egun on lethal and shoot the brain out of the air.

"What? I needed to practice my aim."
(of course, if that moment doesn't happen I don't do anything)
Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject Staff Assistant)

Flop on the floor like a fish. Stand up and look around.

Damn, this bridge is fancy. And look, there's the captain (or maybe a botanist, they both wear green). Maybe he'll have some answers.

Scrawl on a piece of paper in multiple different crayons then throw the paper at the captain botanist.

Hello I am a monkey and woke up here what is going on?

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • ID: Wiggles Wigglesby (Staff Assistant)
  • Head: disgusting detective's hat
  • Ear: radio headset
  • Back: backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
    • paper
    • crayons (very colorful!)
    • standard medkit
    • ID, Gene Ticist (Geneticist)
    • PDA, Gene Ticist (GeneTek cartridge)
(I assume that though I can see Mord's post it won't really happen or be reactable to till the next turn cycle.)

I offer a spliff to the monkey as soon as they come out of... wherever it came from. Sharing is caring!

(EDITED AFTER JOHN'S FOLLOWING POST)

Huh, the monkey hallucination's showing me something...
"Oh, man, I'm just..."
I gesture to the plants.
"And also..."
I point to the weed I have, to be given to Kickflip.
"But also, wink wink."
I pull out my gun and spin around.
OOC:
you can totally see each others posts and respond to them in realtime.
if there's an implied order to things happening they happen in order.
a minute is a long time dudes, only takes a few seconds to do most things
Punch Monster [1]
You continue spamming resist until your mouse button smokes a little.
Unfortunately for you, drowning, losing blood, and being unconscious all the while is fairly ROBUST
You gain consciousness for about a second, hear a fart, and pass out again.

... a moment later, you're being dragged down a wet but distinctly O2/N2-filled hallway. You konk-out for a while.

Shitty Bill [1]
You inhale water silently & stare at the wall.
Your stomach grumbles and you fart.
You inhale more water.

Adrian Clarke [4] vs Sam Eagle [1](+1:Surgeon)
Adrian staples the dead arm to Jack while Sam begins sawing this cop's thick skull open.
Presto, it's a gooey pink mess on the operating table! time to put it into a-
* * * ! ! !
Adrian yoinks the brain- Tosses it into the air like a clay pidgeon, and -

Jack Jackson [6]
* P E W *
You shoot the thinkpiece right out of the room. It lands in the hallway, a smoldering mess of burnt flesh, blood, and evidence of medical malpractice.

Wiggles Wigglesby [3] & Selladore Kaine [3]
The Monkey gains its bearings and begins scribbling upon a paper. it reads:
Quote:Hello I am a monkey and woke up here what is going on?
Selladore stares at the paper for an uncomfortable amount of time, then smiles and giggles a little.
The botanist gestures at the plants.
The chimp nods.
The man points to the spliff in his hand.
The simian acquiesces.
The green bean with shoes whips out his hand cannon and does a little spin around the room.
Mr Wigglesby dances.

Somehow through the power of an altered state of mind, you've bonded & can understand each other. It is serene.

Flesh Utopia [6]

You wait, powerfully.
Sam Eagle I whistle in appreciation of a good shot. Id like to ask the AI to use his shell to transport the corpse to the chef and then play a ditty on the piano
"Well that was fun. You two can go and do your own thing, I need some time to myself."

I *salute and duck into maintenance.
Well guess that takes care of that. Guess ive got time for a break. Off to botany I go to join in the fun.

When I get there I attempt to make a Dramatic Entrance, and then smoke whatever I can fnd.
I've been eyeballing this for far too long, and would like to latejoin..

Camilla Graves
Assignment: Chef
Kleptomaniac

I'd like to do a little dance before I book it to the staff assistant's quarters to grab a couple of blankets for supplies
I remain at the mercy of crit and whatever made me be in a pressurized hallway.

I vow revenge on Bill.

Once my limbs stop being off.

I briefly consider turning down the sound on the library computer, but Im pretty sure it was already muted, what with it being a library.

I also spam the heck out of *gasp, just to make it clear to MySavior© that I'm alive, and I belt out a *prayer for some more limbs. And some birds while we're at it.
fyi ! turn will be updated tonight

Edit: I lied