Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zuperned's Unban appeal.
Who banned you?:  69andahalf
Byond Key:  Zuperned
Date of Ban: I don't remember sadly what date it was.
Specified Reason for Ban: " Reason: Attacked and almost killed a member of the crew because they were playing a psychopath. When asked to read the rule and identify which one they problem they suddenly had to leave. Please take the time to explain yourself on the forums and identify which rule you broke.
Ban Length: Permanent.
What led to the ban?  I roleplayed as a murderous psychopath but that was against the rules and i was not very clear of the rules and then in real-life, i had to go and apologized and it could look like an evasion ban and i really had to leave. and i regret making the mistake and will play properly if i am allowed to play again if not i guess that's my fault and I am sorry. I should have read the rules better and not start an attempted murder of another crew as i looked up as there was a day you can be a person who murders the station and I probably got confused with that. sorry for the disturbance I caused and ruined the fun of other players. if i did or was a big annoyance. so i apologize

Evasion Attempts: it could probably count that i said I had to go because of real-life things and such and could count as an evasion attempt. but i did not mean too. and i want to make amends of my mistake.
Hey there, thanks for the appeal.

I've gone ahead and unbanned you, but please remember in the future that role-playing a psychopath as a non-antag does not let you murder/attack people randomly. Be good and enjoy the game!

Also let me know if you have any trouble logging in.
(10-09-2018, 03:04 PM)69andahalf Wrote: Hey there, thanks for the appeal.

I've gone ahead and unbanned you, but please remember in the future that role-playing a psychopath as a non-antag does not let you murder/attack people randomly. Be good and enjoy the game!

Also let me know if you have any trouble logging in.

Okay thank you! sorry if i acted stupid.