Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] holding certain small tools/items in your mouth!
I think it's totally in line with the tone of something like this if you could both silence people by stuffing random things in their mouth and the person being able to spit it out to talk again.

*scream should roll a chance to spit the item out
Disarm intent holding a valid item aimed at the head should try to jam it in their gob. Higher chance of success if they recently spoke or screamed. Disarm your head barehanded to resist better.
(01-07-2019, 11:01 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:48 AM)kyle2143 Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 08:49 AM)Erev Wrote: Is it set up so that you can spit them out? Otherwise remove arms, remove legs, remove headset, place wrench in mouth and suddenly a vampire has a round-long bloodsack and, presumably, a fairly unhappy player.

The same effect can currently be created with using a muzzle. And that I don't think has ever happened to anyonr with any regularity. I think this is probably a non-issue for this patch.

True, but muzzles are specific items you get from specific sources, and outside of geneticists and doctors im guessing many people forget they exist. This seems to turn many common small items into something similar. I think a more applicable example could be getting cuffed and having a screwdriver stuck in your mouth. Simple, but still makes it impossible to talk over your comms until you resist for a solid 40 seconds to uncuff yourself, when realistically you could just spit the object out.

Actually, on that last point, being able to spit items out would probably also make rp1 nerds happy

Technically talking over comms isn't impossble, just no one will be able to understand you.