Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let us still use the ability tab if we want to
I'm fine if some people like the buttons up top but I prefer the tab a lot of the time. Mabye add a toggle, or else just have both.

(also give the blob the ability tab)
Having played a changeling round with the new icons I can safely say that this change is complete AIDS as far as I'm concerned and I would like the ability tab back please
(10-04-2018, 11:17 AM)Berrik Wrote: Having played a changeling round with the new icons I can safely say that this change is complete AIDS as far as I'm concerned and I would like the ability tab back please

well theres no reason to be so rude about it D:
list your reasons for hating the change at least!!
it hides your health status completely as a ling and also actively makes your abilities harder to use since none of them have names next to them

The same goes for basically every other antag
I would also like to go back to an ability tab.
Haven't gotten a chance to see it, but I like the idea of having them up there myself. Still, if you can have the icons and the tab then why not
I used it as a werewolf and had no problems, but that might be because werewolf had fewer abilities?
we want to get rid of the right side (eventually~) so that's why this change was made
(10-05-2018, 07:28 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: we want to get rid of the right side (eventually~) so that's why this change was made

:eyepop:
My biggest problem with the abilities bar is it uses up the already limited vertical space. You miss one tile at the bottom from equipment, now you lose 1 tile up when you have an antag with lots of abilities.

Gotta min/max that screenspace for maximum robustness.
(10-05-2018, 07:28 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: we want to get rid of the right side (eventually~) so that's why this change was made

is that even possible?
i can probably give you a toggle in character prefs, I'll try it out later