Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
let us make guardbuddy frames out of metal
There's already metal in the box of guardbuddy parts and it's basically just a metal box anyways.
nah man that shits a proprietary think-o-tronic alloy that nt fabricators aren’t authorized to make

also you kinda always get the mainboard with the frame so there’s not much of a point
Unless you order a guardbuddy crate, which has a mismatched number of parts. Likewise the roundstart crate also can have mismatched amounts.
You can buy them from the bee merchant in the debris field, along with their mainboards and a variety of modules, for somewhat cheap.
If this leads to traitors building Erebite GuardBuddies I'm all for it
* Erebite GuardBuddy wants to give you a hug!
"OH FUCK!"
Maybe they could be made at the nano-fabricator if you acquire the blueprints from somewhere in deep space? Perhaps from a fortified shipment crate at the guardbuddy factory in the debris field.
I'm game, so long as it doesnt make Buddies *too* easy to build. Frickers are deadly, man.
Yeah this is for the frames only since typically it's those that I don't have enough of.
(10-03-2018, 07:48 AM)Icedude Wrote: If this leads to traitors building Erebite GuardBuddies I'm all for it
I was gonna go with the 'just buy them' mantra, but this changes everything. Now I really wanna pimp my buddy.
(10-04-2018, 03:36 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Maybe they could be made at the nano-fabricator if you acquire the blueprints from somewhere in deep space? Perhaps from a fortified shipment crate at the guardbuddy factory in the debris field.

That's actually an idea I've had for a while, findable and/or buyable nanofab blueprints.

(10-04-2018, 10:34 AM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 07:48 AM)Icedude Wrote: If this leads to traitors building Erebite GuardBuddies I'm all for it
I was gonna go with the 'just buy them' mantra, but this changes everything. Now I really wanna pimp my buddy.

Iridium buddy for life