Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limb Customization
Possibly when creating characters you could have them spawn with a robotic/synth limb? I get this can be a bit unbalanced, but maybe while having them spawn with a robotic limb it uses a special version that is identical to a normal limb? This is mostly just for looks, not for actual gameplay. Also, this could potentially work for stuff like the heart, if they want to take it that far.
I believe you can do both from the trait menu

Hijacking this thread a bit, I had an idea for cyborg limbs: Modules

Modules would be little tool attachments that can be slotted into a cyborg limb.

Choose between a bright cigarette lighter in your thumb, crowbar fingertips, a radio communicator in your thumb and pinkie, refillable squirt gun in the thumb and forefinger, or scissor blades in the middle and forefinger
(10-01-2018, 05:34 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I believe you can do both from the trait menu

Hijacking this thread a bit, I had an idea for cyborg limbs: Modules

Modules would be little tool attachments that can be slotted into a cyborg limb.

Choose between a bright cigarette lighter in your thumb, crowbar fingertips, a radio communicator in your thumb and pinkie, refillable squirt gun in the thumb and forefinger, or scissor blades in the middle and forefinger

Ah, didn't know you could do both in the trait menu. Thanks! Also, the idea of Modules would be quite interesting!
But, my point still stands. I don't really get why it should be just traits. Especially since the traits affect both arms and nothing else. I'd personally enjoy just having one syntharm, but that's just me. Only a suggestion.