Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
My IRC Username: Steve Collins 
Date and time of the ban: 9/26/18 8:34 pm ish
Who banned me: Flourish
Message given in the kick:  As a security officer, welderbombed the bar and killed a guy in the process. Was not on when this was brought to admin attention and has a history of doing griefy things. Please read the rules and make an appeal on the forums if you'd like to play here.
Summary of events leading up to the ban: I was a Security Officer and i do understand that my job is to protect the people of Goon. However, i got shot at by a Riot shotgun for throwing a Russian revolver in the trash. I called for backup. No one came to help me so i was like " oh man what should i do i cant arrest him when hes armed and the doors locked" i was enraged and panicked so i did what any idiot would do and blew his bar up.. it was a very stupid and not well planned idea Banging head against the wall . It killed a man in the process and i felt awful for that so i cloned him. I later went into the ocean and took my life because of the amount of grief i felt for that man. ( i was rping) And also im very confused because when i use Ahelp nothing happens. Ever. And when everyone else does it, they always come to help them and its so so so frustrating because i can never get help but they can always get me in trouble.I remember one time i got attacked by many people at once and GrayShift was online but did not respond to me.  I apologize for the grief and it will not happen again in the future and that is a promise. 
Why I should be unbanned: Because i love playing on Goon and i made a stupid impulse decision that i would liberate the suspect but instead liberated my time from the server. I apologize for destroying the bar and breaking the rules and it will not happen again. I will stay away from explosives unless i am a traitor or something of the such. I am aware that i broke the rules and i will avoid doing that in the future. However i do think that a perm wasnt necessary. And the thing with grief and trolling and etc is that most everyone does it on here because the admins are offline so a lot of the time it is fight or die and that sort of affects the rules sometimes but it will not happen again. And to the people affected i send my warm regards and condolences  sop babys sop babys sop babys
Sorry for the late response! It seems like you get that welderbombing the bar wasn't right. The permaban was simply to get you to make an appeal on the forums and explain your actions. I'll be lifting your ban. Please stay out of trouble!
(09-29-2018, 01:05 PM)Flourish Wrote: Sorry for the late response! It seems like you get that welderbombing the bar wasn't right. The permaban was simply to get you to make an appeal on the forums and explain your actions. I'll be lifting your ban. Please stay out of trouble!

Will do!